Search results

1. K

WolfX700 Measurement of Topping L30 Headphone Amp

Curious how grey will be different from silver. Black and silver have black on front but the other colors will have a different front color?
  2. K

JDS Labs Atom DAC Review

I did not like his go pro style at first, but once I got used to it I enjoy watching his long videos and listening to him talk about various things.
  3. K

JDS Labs Atom DAC Review

I am still waiting and would like to hear from other reviewers. Watching it again, he does not explain much or compare the dac to other dacs but maybe that kind of is the explanation. Guess it is good for the price but not significantly good, but it makes a perfect stack which would be good for...
  4. K

Focus on SINAD Gives Vendors Hiding Space

Ok I see. Another thing that came up to me was that, I did some searching myself and found out digital volume control has loss of bits, so thought analog control is preferred. But with many of the recent products with high SINAD measurements like say over 100 db, is it still something to worry...
  5. K

Thanks. But what do you mean by "misbehaving software" ?
  6. K

Why do pots have channel imbalances at low volumes?

If there is channel imbalance in a headphone amp and the amp also has preamp, will you have imbalance when you connect powered speakers and control the volume with the amp?
  7. K

What are the benefits of using an analog volume pot rather than using a digital one?
  8. K

JDS Labs Atom DAC Review

How is the defect rate of JDS Labs products in the past? How do they performe in the first batch?
Top Bottom