Search results

1. D

(Question) Can the khadas tone board be used with phone?

I found this on Amazon. Not sure if it works since the power can only charge iOS device but can not charge the USB device. https://www.amazon.com/HENKUR-Adapter-Charging-Interface-Compatible/dp/B07HK6HNR1/ref=sr_1_18?dchild=1&keywords=OTG+adapter&qid=1592058297&s=electronics&sr=1-18
  2. D

JDS Labs Atom DAC Review

i compared side by side with Khadas tone board. they are pretty much identical. however, the sample rate of Atom DAC is PCM up to 384khz while KTB has it up to 768khz anybody knows why?
  3. D

(Question) Can the khadas tone board be used with phone?

so if I just simply use a lightning to usb-c cable to connect the iphone with KTB, it won't work?
  4. D

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Hey, guys i get a question. Can I use a lightning to usb-c cable to connect my iPhone with KTB in order to power it and act like audio input? Then connect JDS Atom and headphone output thereafter? If it’s not possible, any other options to input from my phone?
  5. D

Review and Measurements of Fiio K5 Pro

looks like from the chart that Atom has 250mw@300ohm if I read it correctly. then it's much higher than K5 pro. Interesting. good thing for Atom is that it has much lower distortion than other competitors with similar cost.
  6. D

I also ordered a HD6xx on the way. Not sure if that can give me a better comparison. lol
  7. D

thank you for the suggestion. but I thought K5 pro is more powerful than Atom from their specification. K5 pro is 1.5W@32ohm while Atom is 1W@32ohm. Atom doesn't provide a data for the output at 300ohm so I can't compare.
  8. D

This is a hard choice for me to decide which one I should keep.
  9. D

Hi, Amirm I just got this K5 pro and a set of jds atom + khadas tone board after reading your test results and the reviews from some others. I connected them with my laptop and listened some music that I usually use for testing the sound quality. My output device are Harman Kardon gla 55 and...
Top Bottom