Search results

1. K

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

I’m using combination of Bruno’s preamp with balanced volume control and Hairball balanced input circuit. RCA out from ASP circuit fed to ncore/purify amps using balanced netrik connection but pin 3 is connected to ground at ASP end. Did contemplate converting ASP output to balanced to match...
  2. K

I have followed your build log with other’s from oplug forum when I built my LX521.4 :D
  3. K

Very pleased with ASP and don’t have any plans for digital crossover solution, hence opted for okto stereo otherwise would have gone with dac8 pro.
  4. K

I tried miniDSP for a year. Last year I built ASP and 8 channel amps specifically to pair with OKTO Stereo. You can see, I selected same cases even.
  5. K

Received my Okto Stereo yesterday. I added RPi with RoPieee and running ROON. My Stereo setup with custom Ncore+Purify amps and LX-521. Very happy so far. :cool:
  6. K

Very nice setup. Mine still with UPS. :facepalm: Delivery tomorrow..
  7. K

My #280 black Stereo unit, ordered in December is being delivered on Monday. It was shipped last week but there was delay in customs clearance and it’s finally here. Can’t wait..:)
  8. K

My order is #280 for black stereo. Not received any communication so far since last email back in early March.
  9. K

My order is 280, placed on 26th December. I have just had similar reply yesterday that it will be 2-3 weeks.
  10. K

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

who has received dac8 stereo recently. my order number 280.
  11. K

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

my order delivery estimated for early March..
  12. K

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

I have ordered stereo on 24th Dec. Had a auto reply with order number. I’m sure after holidays, they will update with progress. I know, Its going to be a long wait..
  13. K

Okto 8 Owner’s Thread

Have you received your stereoDAC. Mine is 280, looks like it will be summer.
  14. K

DIY Purifi Amp builds

I am planning for multichannel amp with Purifi and NC122MP modules. I‘m hoping to use 5V from standby SMPS on NC122 module to turn on 1200A400 SMPS. Would you change any of the circuit here, I mean change any of resistance values for using 5 V supply. Thanks
  15. K

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Thanks. I may try your advice as I’m planning for multi channel amp.
  16. K

DIY Purifi Amp builds

Thanks for this circuit. I have a stupid question.. can this be used to controls two SMPS in parallel without any additions. And also what diode should be used in series with R220 at J5.1 SMPS standby. Thanks
Top Bottom