Search results

1. Home Audio Fidelity

Looking for beta tester : new steep slope crossover filters

HI all, I have developed new crossover filters with the objective to have the steepest slopes under pre-ringing / group delay constraints. More explanations are available here If you'd like to make a test with these filters (you need FIR filtering capability) don't hesitate to contact me !
  2. Home Audio Fidelity

Looking for beta tester : too high or uneven reverberation time

The plugin is now available together with an update of Room Shaper. More info available here Many thanks to the ones having supported the testing phase!
  3. Home Audio Fidelity

Looking for beta tester : too high or uneven reverberation time

Hi all, I am currently developing a new plugin and I am looking for beta testers : the objective is to reduce the negative impact of too long or uneven reverberation time when you can't apply an efficient passive treatment. If you - can perform impulse responses or RT60 measurements (per...
  4. Home Audio Fidelity

Combining crosstalk reduction with loudspeakers & room equalization

Yes this is possible. You can even make the measurements using Roon with its convolver (using REW as measurement tool) You can contact me by mail for more detailed instructions.
  5. Home Audio Fidelity

Combining crosstalk reduction with loudspeakers & room equalization

I'd like to introduce some of the work I have done regarding active correction algorithms. This has started some years ago as a DIY activity and with the challenge of addressing loudspeakers directivity issues. The quest for balanced directivity was quite obvious after reading the inspiring...
  6. Home Audio Fidelity

Head-related Tranfer Function

Hi all, For the ones interested, I have created a video with audio examples to better explain the concept of acoustic crosstalk in stereo reproduction: With improved algorithms is it possible to drastically reduce the sensitivity to head position and the impact of tonal coloration. BACCH...
Top Bottom