Search results

1. G

DAC/Audio Interface Recommendation

Thank you guys. I also just heard back from Topping and they told me they expect to have tools for Mac in the next two weeks, so I may wait a bit and then go for one of their units since they're so highly rated here. :)
  2. G

Yes! That's another unit I was looking at even though it has some bells and whistles (Eq and whatnot) that I won't use and don't really want to be paying for, but it's on the list. Thanks!
  3. G

ProTools runs in Catalina. I'm using it right now. The problem with the Mbox is that Avid needs to upgrade its drivers so it can be recognized in Catalina but they won't, because, Avid. :) I didn't scrolled that far into Grace's firmware update page, I'll reach out to their customer support and...
  4. G

Thanks for the reply! Well, my Mbox Pro doesn't work on Catalina, so I wanted to make sure... but yes, that's mainly what I was getting at by "Mac-friendly": the ability to upgrade it via Mac directly. If none of these units can really be updated via Mac then it looks like I'll have to go with...
  5. G

Hi guys, I'm trying to replace my audio interface and as I fell into the rabbit hole of internet research I ended up here. New to this site/forums and amazed by the knowledge and helpfulness of the community. I'm hoping you can give me some advice. I'm completely, 100%, Mac based. I've been...
Top Bottom