Search results

1. S

Sabaj D5 - Owners' Thread

Mine stopped working a few days after amazon guarantee ended and sabaj took about 3 months to answer me, their soution was for me to send my unit to the UK for them to repair it and then send it back to me, all paid from my own pocket of course. I'll never buy anything from them again.
  2. S

Sony WH-1000XM4 Review (noise cancelling headphone)

I work at an airport ann these headphones (well, past version xm3) are a godsend, i can listen to my music even when planes are near and can block the chit chat of my coworkers to almost complete silence. Do they sound as good as the gear I have at home? no, of course not. But do they...
  3. S

WolfX700 Measurement of SMSL M300 MkII Edition

I have a thx789 vía xlr and a pair of active speakers via rca and they both sound fantastic.
  4. S

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I got a dud, got it repaired but I wasn't comfortable thinking it would die on me at any time so I replaced it with my current combo (now powering the HD 800 S beautifully) and I'm quite happy with my setup right now. Sabaj D5 IS a good product but in my -quite limited-...
  5. S

You seriously changed acounts to advertirse the product? I also had a very bad experienced with my Sabaj D5, 6 months and Then it died, same problem as one posted on Amazon. So yes, very por QC. Loved it while it lasted but it was way too little. I replaced my unit with a thx 789 and a smsl 300...
  6. S

i'm thinking of buying a pair of active speakers, can I feed them directly from my m300 or do I need another amp in my chain? Thanks in advance.
  7. S

I'm using windows 10, since it works very well out of the box I didn't install anything but was curious. Thank you!
  8. S

Received mine yesterday and I am testing it with a thx 789, so far so good, sound is amazing, after a couple weeks with only my old fiio e10k everythong sound just fuller and with more body behind every note, for an uneducated ear like mine this pair may very well be endgame. Anybody knows if...
  9. S

As far as I know, if it is showing 110v is working on 110.
  10. S

Update on my situation with this unit: After various days I finally was able to contact the people at Sabaj, my vendor on Amazon wanted me to ship my unit to the UK wich would be more expensive that the unit itself so that was a no go for me, asked a musician friend of mine if he knew someone...
  11. S

I tried sending them emails and contact them via facebook to no avail, I will try that link to aliexpress and hope for the best. Thank you both so much.
  12. S

Hello, fisrt time posting here. Sorry if I'm not enterily clear, english is not my native language. Little over 6 months ago, in november I bought the sabaj d5 and everything was weel, but today I tried to listen to music and the thing wouldn't turn on, Instead the led on the button would blink...
Top Bottom