Search results

1. W

AudioQuest Wind High-end Cable Review

Aaaah. Dismissing someone who last had a drink with dinner hours ago as a drunk because you've been called out on your "hater" drivel. How completely unscientific and objectively unsound from someone claiming to appreciate fact?!? Here's the deal Amir: you're just another critic that considers...
  2. W

Quoting a line from the review: “We know how to measure noise!” You sure know how to make it too with “analysis” that can best be described as the art of making noise! Happy listening.
  3. W

Breathing fine. No meds. Blood pressure normal at 110/70. No need for yoga or tones either. And already enjoyed a 4 Roses bourbon drink earlier. Yet, when all is said and done, the “analysis” drivel is still, well, negative blah! Btw, please provide your forwarding address. I’d like to send...
  4. W

Just another “hater” rant from the nattering nabobs of negativity peddling “objective” analysis! Certainly no better than the snake-oil salesmen you deride so readily. Empirical audio, then JRDG, now Audioquest, blah, blah, blah, all designed to give comfort to lamp cord denizens and gleeful...
  5. W

Jeff Rowland 535 Stereo Amplifier Review

Translation: Any audiophile who'd dare consult any resource outside ASR or, heaven forbid, consider more than a lamp cord for interconnects is a true ignoramus!
  6. W

Get it right--It's Jeff Rowland...Not Jeff Roland.
  7. W

Thanks for calling out the nitpicking OCD. Bravo! Thankfully this hobby is not dominated solely by charts, graphs, double blind tests and product-bashing. Or dictates from those who champion those metrics exclusively and thus hold themselves out as the exclusive arbiters of HiFi sound quality...
  8. W

Review and Measurements of Empirical Audio Synchro-Mesh

Ah, yes, the “begone troll” retort for anyone who’d dare challenge the arrogance rampant in a forum where, according to its tagline, “[you] try to impress each other with how much [you] know about audio”. I’ve been in the audio business a long time fellas starting with my initial stint at...
  9. W

Guys...put down your oscilloscope leads and jitter inducers. The arrogance you complain about is on full display when you dismiss anything that counters your tests and measures in a predominantly subjective hobby. Thankfully human advancement in science and technology in this and other areas...
  10. W

Sounds like someone’s “technical prowess” renders them incapable of appreciating metaphors.
  11. W

Wouldn’t all this brain power be better leveraged to design, develop and bring your ideal, technologically superior products to market for the listening public than trash another? Look, as a former R&D scientist and patent agent, I appreciate the science. As a current lawyer/litigator, I prefer...
  12. W

Really short version: “Sucks to be you”!
  13. W

Late to the party but came across these exchanges quite by accident. Since the dawn of audiophilia there have always been tension between the naysayers (the “bits are bits and no cable can render measurable performance difference” crowd) vs the converts (sound improvement is out there...
Top Bottom