Search results

1. Tenfilip

Audyssey Room EQ Review

What is stupid is not the question but lack of hardware specification:) Likely you can save all the settings to a pendrive, or just use the phone app.
  2. Tenfilip

Fosi Audio V3 amplifier discussion

What does it mean MUSiCAL?
  3. Tenfilip

WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review

I dont get it. It's obvious that many will be willing to get a sub connected. For that, you need a high pass for the speakers. But here if you set a high pass, you will also get it on RCA out, which is the only way to connect a sub. So a sub out plus HDMI eARC and we would have a nice device...
  4. Tenfilip

Quick review from my side: I switched to 32v version from crown xls 2500. I use Tannoy xt 6f speakers (91 dB, really like them) and Chromcast Audio, in a bigger volume room, but I listen 2-4 meters away. Volume at 11 is already too much, but I usually limit the volume at chromecast via app...
  5. Tenfilip

I got crown xls 2500 for this, I just wonder, "why not" - that's all :) I don't listen a high volumes, but for dynamics, this might be good.
  6. Tenfilip

Guys, why we dont use 56v for this? The chip specs allows that.
  7. Tenfilip

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

So, is this better than crown xls 2500 on lower volumes? Ignoring the DSP in crown, balanced in etc.
  8. Tenfilip

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Just use a master slave power strip. I use them for years. You could also use 2 smart sockets. But TBH, you could just leave it on.
  9. Tenfilip

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface Gen 3 Review

I agree its a good product, but the headphone out is just worse than all the other elements of the device, lacks dynamics.
  10. Tenfilip

Audyssey Room EQ Review

Or should you create a peak to compensate?
  11. Tenfilip

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Where did you see x3800h for 950 eur? Lowest I see is 1350 eur.
  12. Tenfilip

Review and Measurements of Chromecast Audio Digital Output

Get a smartphone and connect it through cable/bt :-) It's a bit, really depends on your needs. Still, worked well for me for many years.
  13. Tenfilip

Review and Measurements of Chromecast Audio Digital Output

Here is what I used for this particular case you mentioned: 1/ Get chromecast with video function (I used the basic one) and HDMI output (so the most basic Chromecast should do) 2/ Get an HDMI extractor, that extracts audio via optical signal (and optionaly also via minijack using it's internal...
  14. Tenfilip

audyssey multeq for stereo?

If you want to go deeper - you can actually extract the data from the app and view in on PC (and modify): https://www.avsforum.com/threads/announcing-ratbuddyssey-a-tool-for-tweaking-audyssey-multeq-app-files.3006886/ A bit too much for me personally. There is also an official PC app, but the...
  15. Tenfilip

audyssey multeq for stereo?

Oh, nice, I got the same. Still, I believe it's worth the have the app but I would recommend using it over Ethernet rather than Wifi (so both the Ethernet and Android are connected via Ethernet cable).
  16. Tenfilip

Cheap Room Eq to a chromecast audio stereo

TBH I'm thinking about getting this to my desk setup... only how do I hide it ;)
  17. Tenfilip

Sure, that's what I just wrote above you ;) I get your point, but overall - this will be just boring. Plus, I was looking for something with less space requirements (you know, leaving room, people live there including women etc etc).
  18. Tenfilip

On the parametric things - I think this is the way to go - look at this beast for 50 CHF (~55 USD). https://www.tutti.ch/de/vi/aargau/musik/instrumente/phonic-2-band-eq-lizzer-peq-3600/53664770
  19. Tenfilip

Well, this is a good idea, thanks! I would just need to find one with enough bands in bass domai Thanks for pointing it out to me. 800 already lands me a Denon x3500h or similar - which I have in another room and which does the trick (and many others) - and is easier to setup (I mean, you get a...
  20. Tenfilip

Well, I would say I use google youtube music service (via google assistant) to listen to background music, and when I have more time, I use Tidal via Android app. Perhaps the jitter is not a material issue in my case. Apart from Minidsp HD (which I appreciate for flexibility), is there anything...
Top Bottom