Search results

1. H

Looking for recommendations for a new setup

Hello everyone, We will renovate our flat soon and this is a perfect time to upgrade my audio setup. I'd very much appreciate any feedback from the ASR community. This is what I want to replace: - B&W 685 mounted on the wall - Onkyo TX-SR505E integrated amp - currently the only source is a...
  2. H

How to fix the tweeter of BW 605?

Hi, My 2 year old son was creative today: Any ideas how to fix this? Cheers, Tamás
  3. H

FS: HifiMan HE400i open back planar headphones, barely used (EU)

I'm the first owner. This is not the new cheap 2020 model, but the normal one (with retail price $449). Excellent condition, probably even the recommended 150 hour burn in has not been completed. All papers and accessories are in the box. Item is located in Budapest, Hungary, Central Europe...
  4. H

FS: Shure SRH840 closed back studio headphones, used (EU)

The headphone was manufactured in 2016, but it is still in a very good condition. The extra pads are in the box and are not opened. Item is located in Budapest, Hungary, Central Europe. Paypal fee included but shipping is not. Price: 85 Euros
  5. H

FS: Shure Aonic 50 closed back wireless headphones, almost new (EU)

I'm the first owner. Mint condition, used for about 10 hours. All papers and accessories are in the box. Item is located in Budapest, Hungary, Central Europe. Paypal fee included but shipping is not. Price: 320 Euros
  6. H

FS: Oppo PM-3 closed back planar headphones (EU)

In very good condition. All papers and accessories are in the box. Includes all cables (no mic, mic for Android and for iOS). Item is located in Budapest, Hungary, Central Europe. Paypal fee included but shipping is not. Price: 240 Euro
  7. H

$425: Calyx M + leather case + 256GB SD card (PNY)

I'm selling my Calyx M, purchased in 2015. It is in good condition, a genuine leather case in included along with a 256GB SD card. Paypal fees are included in the price, but shipping is not. The item is in Budapest, Hungary, Central Europe.
  8. H

WTB - EU: Hidizs S8 or Tempotec Sonata HD Pro

Hi, I'd like to buy either a Hidizs S8 or a Tempotec Sonata HD Pro, preferably from within the EU. Cheers!
  9. H

Best DAC for Shure KSE1200?

Hi, I'm planning to purchase a Shure KSE1200 electrostat IEM. This has its own amplifier, with a single analog 3.5mm jack input. I'd like to have the best source for this, so I have some questions. I currently have a Calyx M DAP, which has an analog headphone output. I could use that with a...
Top Bottom