Search results

1. Madhuski

FS: Revel F208, F206, C208 (new)

Selling a Revel Performa3 speaker set. Sale includes : one pair of F208 speakers two pairs F206 speakers one c208 speaker All new in box. All are gloss black in color. I bought these during the recent sale set for a 2nd house, but ended up going in a different direction. $10,500 for the set...
  2. Madhuski

SOLD!!!: Trinnov Altitude 32

Selling my Trinnov Altitude 32. Its the 16 channel version. I’m the 2nd owner, and have had it about 6 months. Overall age is about 5 years old (“born” on May 2017). I had bought this to see wether it was worth swapping out my Alt 16 to use AES outputs and make an all digital chain. I decided to...
  3. Madhuski

SOLD: F/S: Audiocontrol Avalon G4 & Buckeye 4 channel 252

have two 4 channel amps; I had ordered the buckeye first, but while waiting for it bought the Audiocontrol. I'm neutral on which one I end up keeping, so listing them both and whichever one sells I plan on keeping the other Audiocontrol Avalon G4 - original owner, bought from an authorized...
  4. Madhuski

FS: Buckeye Amps NC252 Six Channel Amplifier

Selling my Buckeye 6 channel amp. It’s the NC252 version. Mint condition, received it sept 2021. Very light use - it was used to power 4 ceiling channels. SOLD
  5. Madhuski

FS: Arcam AV40 Processor

Selling my Arcam AV40 Home Theater Processor. It was purchased Sept 2021 and seen virtually no use. When i plugged it in, i was unable to update the firmware. Arcam said this happens from time to time (the .NET module needs to be swapped) and to exchange the unit. I waited 5 months, and there...
  6. Madhuski

FS: Procella P6 Mkii (pair)

Selling a pair of procella p6 MkII speakers, They are about 2 months old, but out of the boxes only 2 weeks or so. Mint condition, bought from authorized dealer, original packaging. These were used as surrounds, so have seen very light use. msrp is $1799 each. Looking for $2500 plus shipping/pp...
  7. Madhuski

FS: NAD M28 Amplifier

NAD M28 amplifier. Its about 6 months old, and in mint condition. Comes shipped in original packaging $3800 plus shipping/pp fees can send pics on request
  8. Madhuski

FS: Seaton Submersive HP Master & Slave Set

I’m selling my Seaton Submersive Master & Slave set. Black Maple, Mont condition. Latest 4000w amp plate. $2700 for the pair, local pickup in the minneapolis area.
  9. Madhuski

SOLD!!!FS: ATI 525nc Amplifier SOLD!!!

Selling my ATI 525NC amp. It’s the five channel version. Mint condition, under warranty until July 2024. Comes in original packaging. $2399 plus shipping/pp fees
  10. Madhuski

SOLD!!!Revel 328be Pair SOLD!!!

'm thinking of making a big change, so seeing if there is any interest in these first. They're a set of 328be towers. Mint condition, gloss black. Still has the protective wrapping on the sides. Comes in original packing materials and anvil cases. $11,000. Local pickup in minneapolis only.
  11. Madhuski

FS: Emotiva RMC-1

Seeking an new in box Emotiva RMC-1. Warranty until march 2026. $4200 plus shipping/pp costs
  12. Madhuski

FS: Trinnov Altitude 16

Selling my trinnov altitude 16. Mint condition. Includes the 3d calibration mic. Comes shipped in original packaging. $11999 plus shipping/pp fees Figured i’d post it here to see if the buyer would want me to send it to Amir for measurement
Top Bottom