Search results

1. Madhuski

Coffee - do you and how do you consume it?

we just bought a z10 a few weeks ago - our first superautomatic. Love it so far. The little cool control milk fridge is a huge quality of life changer
  2. Madhuski

the touch broke. and it was already a warranty replacement. Breville sent me yet another new unit and i decided to sell it and move on.
  3. Madhuski

Decided to replace my Oracle Touch. I was close to going the super automatic route with an ECM Syn, but decided at this stage in life ease of use and morning time savings would win out, so went the superautomatic route with a z10
  4. Madhuski

how are you liking the giga 6? I’m debating between that and the z10 at the moment
  5. Madhuski

FS: Revel F208, F206, C208 (new)

Minneapolis, MN area
  6. Madhuski

price drop - $2400 local pickup
  7. Madhuski

i havent pulled the trigger yet, but am strongly leaning toward the legacy audio soundbar. I had also looked at wosdom and theory audio, but they were too expensive for what i wanted to do in this particular room
  8. Madhuski

good point - $2500 local pickup; $2700 shipped for the F206 pair (new; gloss black). paypal add 4%
  9. Madhuski

F208 & C208 sold. One pair F206’s left
  10. Madhuski

one pair of F206’s is spoken for. everything else still available! Shoot me a Pm if you want to work out a deal on any or all the rest!
  11. Madhuski

here ya go! Thanks for the advice!
  12. Madhuski

@ Gotcha- thanks for the suggestion! Here are pics of them. I can put some stock pics as well if the masses want that.
  13. Madhuski

I'd love to move these - so free shipping in the continental USA
  14. Madhuski

I bought it during the sale (entire 7.0 set actually) for my cabin, but ended up doing a high end soundbar instead
  15. Madhuski

Selling a Revel Performa3 speaker set. Sale includes : one pair of F208 speakers two pairs F206 speakers one c208 speaker All new in box. All are gloss black in color. I bought these during the recent sale set for a 2nd house, but ended up going in a different direction. $10,500 for the set...
  16. Madhuski

SOLD!!!: Trinnov Altitude 32

whoops; yes that would be helpful. $16,999 plus shipping/pp fees
  17. Madhuski

SOLD!!!: Trinnov Altitude 32

Selling my Trinnov Altitude 32. Its the 16 channel version. I’m the 2nd owner, and have had it about 6 months. Overall age is about 5 years old (“born” on May 2017). I had bought this to see wether it was worth swapping out my Alt 16 to use AES outputs and make an all digital chain. I decided to...
  18. Madhuski

Trinnov Altitude 16 Review (AV Processor)

During the height of the pandemic, we cancelled our gym memberships and bought a precor AMT. One of the best purchases we've made. Converting our spare bedroom into a workout room is next on our list, but unclear if/when that will ever get done
Top Bottom