Search results

1. Takanaka

Sennheiser HD 660S2

How do you one-up a line of legends? Some of the most neutral headphones in the world are a tough act to follow. As far back as the HD 580, high-end Sennheiser headphones have inspired generations with their balanced, natural reproduction. Recognized as benchmarks for neutral audiophile sound...
  2. Takanaka

SOLD [EU] FS: HEDD Audio HEDDphone SOLD

Beautiful HEDDphone for sale, in great condition and has magnificent sound but unfortunately I have other hobbies that need a bit of allocation. Comes with: - 1.5m 6.3mm jack (Amphenol?) to 2x REAN mini-XLR cable - 2m Forza Audioworks Noir HPC MK2 - Neutrik 4 pin XLR to 2x REAN mini-XLR cable...
  3. Takanaka

SOLD! FS: ZMF Auteur LTD Manchurian Ash SOLD!

For sale ZMF Auteur LTD Manchurian Ash in great condition, comes with tons of goodies such as: - 1.5m ZMF 2K cable with 2x mini-XLR to Eidolic 4 pin XLR connector. - 1.5m cable with 2x mini-XLR to 4 pin XLR - 1.5m cable with 2x mini-XLR to 6.3mm jack - Pair of Eikon Lambskin pads (barely used)...
  4. Takanaka

SOLD!!!FS: Hifiman Arya V2SOLD!!!

Hifiman Arya for sale in perfect condition, been used slightly more than a month with a few hours on it. Unfortunately the tonality wasn’t really for me. Comes with the stock cables, proof of purchase and manual. Bought on 7 May 2021, 26 months of warranty left directly from Hifiman. Shipping...
  5. Takanaka

FS: Denon D7200 (Sold)

I’m putting this great Denon D7200 for sale because of my tinnitus, it’s been used for a few hours and is in excellent state and comes with many goodies such as: - Denon dust cloth - Manual - 7N OFC 6.3mm cable from Denon - Handmade headphone stand - Balanced 7N OCC 2.5mm 4-pole plug cable from...
  6. Takanaka

FS: RME ADI-2 Pro FS

I’m selling this amazing little device because I “upgraded” to an ADI-2 FS R, mostly for the remote itself. In excellent condition, no wear, no scratches, no malfunctions of any kind. Has warranty left until 04/2021. Looking for around €1200, this includes PayPal fees and shipping to anywhere...
Top Bottom