Search results

1. dank0

Review and Measurements of Chord Mojo DAC and Amp

I am using Mojo as my traveling DAC for my MacBook - I took out the battery and I am using it as a Desktop DAC. Its sounds fine. I also own Soncoz SGD1 DAC which sounds very good, but i cannot say nothing bad about the sound quality of Mojo. Its ok, I will not buy it second time.
  2. dank0

Dap with desktop headphone amp/dac

Get the Raspberry Pi 3/4 with Volumio OS as a DAP. Cheap and effective solution
  3. dank0

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

@Ben1987 if you guys planning to do Headphone amp or Tube Headphone amp in the future with the same quality like this DAC - I will be definitely your returning customer ;-)
  4. dank0

Probably the USB transfer is not fast enough. I tested Raspberry 3b and 4 without any issues, Today I am running Volumio on Odroid XU4. I also have Mac Mini and I am thinking to get NUC to test windows NT.
  5. dank0

I want to recommend best player for this DAC - Raspberry Pi 4/3 with Volumio OS. I am playing DSD 256 without any issues (i dont have higher DSD files) It works nicely with my network shares or you can connect the USB drives straight to the Pi. It has ok web interface, so you can manage the...
  6. dank0

I know that most of you listening Rock, Jazz or Classical music, but please try to play this album "Shulman - Soundscapes And Modern Tales" on this DAC. If you have decent speakers it is real pleasure :-)
  7. dank0

@Ben1987 Thank you :-)
  8. dank0

I have another question - (i get the package without any manual) is there a standby mode / sleep function? how you can see which version of the firmware you are running?
  9. dank0

@nspp it worked like a charm :-) thank you very much @Ben1987 thank you Ben, you made pretty cool product, i love the sound, it make my work much happier experience :-) btw. i would not mind to come to see you and bring you some beer :-)
  10. dank0

Hello, maybe i am not as smart ;-) I am trying to connect my DAC to wifi with EspTouch without any success. I am on 2.4 wifi. I tried the mobile app on the iPhone or Android device, but without any success. Also my device doesn't remember the filtering mode. I am living in the Shenzhen (Nanshan)...
Top Bottom