Search results

1. P

Wiim Pro Plus + Fosi V3/BT20a Pro OR Yamaha R-N303?

In the user manual for the Pro + it states the following so looks like it's a non-issue "Analog Audio Output: It supports up to 384kHz, 32-bit with its internal DAC. You won’t lose precision when using volume control with analog output for 16-bit or 24-bit audio."
  2. P

Thanks. I guess the issue is that most of my digital content is 16 bit.
  3. P

If the Wiim Pro Plus is used as a source for RCA connections on Fosi ZA3 you will be using the Wiim to perform volume changes. Will this have a performance degradation??
  4. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

For YouTube just use Bubbleupnp in audio cast mode. Simple. Works. You don't have to change inputs.
  5. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

My mini just reported that the latest upgrade now supports the wiim voice remote. Any idea if this can be bought separately? Can't see it on Amazon UK.
  6. P

WiiM Pro Streamer

I've copied the text below from the Bandcamp site. I don't work for them btw, just think it's a great way to buy music and I've discovered lots of interesting stuff there: "Since we only make money when artists make a lot more money, our interests remain aligned with those of our community...
  7. P

WiiM Pro Streamer

Chromecast would also give you Bandcamp
  8. P

Best software options for linux music streaming server that can also play local headless?

Picoreplayer is good and reliable. https://www.picoreplayer.org/
  9. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Cannot set up SoundCloud with Google account
  10. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Anyone else seeing the last few secs of songs go silent on DLNA occasionally?? Same for Bubbleupnp and hifi cast.
  11. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

One thing I'd like to see is the Wiim app downloading all my folders for the Home Music Share. Its odd that as you scroll down alphabetically you have to refresh to move forwards. Would also be good if it had an alphabetic index like the LMS control app I previously used.
  12. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

It's 5GHz so my APs always use just one channel. Weird but had mysteriously solved itself.
  13. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

WiFi status is 'weak' on wiim mini. Strength on phone is 'excellent' both roughly same distance from WiFi access point. I've rebooted AP and Wiim. Not solved it. This has been working fine for months until this. Just did a factory reset on wiim but still the same. Any ideas??
  14. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Yes BubbleUPnP works well. Also HiFi Cast app works well. Gapless would be nice though.
  15. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Yes that has happened to me once
  16. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

1. New Feature - Universal Search that search across multiple music services (Beta) 2. New Feature - Recently Played that save listening history across multiple music services (Beta) 3. New music service - SoundMachine 4. New Feature - Preferred DNS server 8.8.8.8 option The above is from the...
  17. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

The Wiim home android app update has just happened for me.
  18. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Yes that is a limitation. But that is not what you said.
  19. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Sorry that is just wrong. If you have android 10+ there are many apps that it will capture audio and stream to many targets. Amazon music works well. Bandcamp works well, etc. If you use the right browser it will capture audio from that as well so there are numerous things you can stream using...
  20. P

WiiM Mini Streamer

Well you did strongly imply that with the image with the word 'root' circled. But I'll let it go :-)
Top Bottom