Search results

1. C

Thoughts on SMSL D-6 DAC?

Hi! Can you share which specific remote to buy? How do you determine compatibility with Topping/SMSL?
  2. C

XMOS driver settings for no cutoff/delay

Thank you very much. Works with SMSL D-6 DAC.
  3. C

Thoughts on SMSL D-6 DAC?

Hi sir, I received my D-6 today and I was able to find a hidden function (no pun intended) to allow the display to auto-off. All you do is hold the FN button on the remote for ~5 seconds and the display goes into auto-off mode. Now, I have not found a way to toggle the display to show volume...
  4. C

PS Audio Noise Harvester AC Cleaner Review

Thank you for the suggestion. The AVR is being fed optical DTS signal from an HTO Claro sound card. After some more experimentation, I can confirm the noise is coming in from the third prong ground from the wall behind the media center only when the computer's power supply is being taxed. The...
  5. C

PS Audio Noise Harvester AC Cleaner Review

I can reproduce something similar right now. I get noise from my AVR preouts (front and sub) ONLY when I run an intense 3D game. This only became a problem after I upgraded the graphics card which draws more power. I believe the issue to be the entire computer PSU polluting the power being...
  6. C

SMSL M400 & M200 new dacs!

I have the m200. Unfortunately those images are shots taken directly from the manual. No additional information is given.
  7. C

SMSL M400 & M200 new dacs!

Hi folks. I’ve been using the m200 for a few weeks now. I can say it has been working very nicely. I have used optical and usb with great success. I have not tried Bluetooth yet. My only suggestions for improvement would be the volume knob (as mentioned) and a better/nicer aluminum remote with...
  8. C

2019 CES Asia ---SMSL will bring new product there

Do you mean Apple TV is controlling the output level of Toslink digital or that the ATV remote is actually changing DAC volume? If the latter I am very interested in finding a teachable remote to control this M200.
Top Bottom