Search results

1. B

uBACCH now available for Windows

Thanks for the head's up.. keen to play around with it, but it's currently a pain to implement in my setup.. any news on a Roon integration?
  2. B

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Works fine for me? Just outputs a full range signal that you can use as needed
  3. B

Dutch & Dutch 8C Quasi-Anechoic Spinorama and Measurements

There is a sleep feature, but I did see one post that stated the power draw was quite high (~20w springs to mind?). Personally I can easily reach behind mine, so I just switch them off from the back at night when I go to bed.
  4. B

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Hey, yes I can, but that requires an additional DAC, so just looking at ways to do it without needing to buy more stuff for now.
  5. B

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Another newbie question that I'd be keen to hear some thoughts around; I'm very happy with the D&Ds for music, but I also have a sub at home (SVS SB-3000) that I'd like to augment bass in movies. To be clear, I physically turn the SVS off when not watching movies, so it won't have impacts on...
  6. B

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Thanks, that's kind of why I asked.. I am using a MiniDSP SHD Studio and actually prefer the sound without Dirac, so wasn't sure if I somehow skewed the measurement, but maybe it's because they just don't really need it (N.B. this is before measuring with REW)
  7. B

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Since this thread has kind of stagnated, I'd be curious to see if anyone has any reasons/experience with doing room correction through REW and then using something like Dirac on top? The newbie in me can't see why this would be beneficial, but always happy to learn!
  8. B

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Hi guys, I've been following this (and many other 8c threads) with interest. I'm close to pulling the trigger soon, but want to understand a couple of things. I'm currently running a 2.2 system that's mostly used for music, but I also use the optical out from the TV into my pre-amp for movies...
Top Bottom