Search results

1. G

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

OK, purchased on Amazon. Opinions please: do these need a dedicated headphone amp? With low impedance and sensitivity, would the headphone jack on my TEAC AI 301 DA do them justice?
  2. G

Poll: Best Looking Stereo Integrated Amp

Oops, sorry, messed up the formatting there a bit. Obviously, the bit startin with “I agree“ is mine. Actually the link at the top of that post is to a Belles Aria, picture of which I was also trying to post.
  3. G

https://img1.wsimg.com/isteam/ip/7ef910d1-712a-46ec-ab8e-46fe691c7c5b/Belles aria integrated_preamp_no banner [email protected]/:/cr=t:0.05%,l:0%,w:100%,h:99.91%/rs=h:1300,cg:true
  4. G

Also, not all the Moons have that odd red display. Though this one has 50/100W into 8/4 ohm, which may not be the power range you want.
  5. G

How about a Creek?
  6. G

Any love here for one of the Moon integrated amps?
  7. G

Small, simple integrated amp

I'm thinking this question was for me? Spaced apart, and opposite the kitchen area. Really this is a background music sort of area. Although I do sit and listen at the kitchen counter sometimes, i do not have a sweet spot set up as I do in the living room when listening to music in stereo. I...
  8. G

Small, simple integrated amp

I have the AI-301. I use it in the kitchen/family room, mostly listening to Spotify via a Google Chromecast Audio connected via optical. It is also connected to my HT receiver Zone 2 line out, and iMac via USB. Bluetooth is very reliable when used. It plays through two single driver corner...
Top Bottom