Search results

1. D

Some advice please - Arcam ST60 (or other streamer) vs SMSL amp and Wiim Pro (feeding JBL 308P MkIIs)

Thanks; I'm still looking for connectivity to my Mac as well in case I decide to stick with fully wired - so just the Wiim on it's own is less than ideal
  2. D

Some advice please - Arcam ST60 (or other streamer) vs SMSL amp and Wiim Pro (feeding JBL 308P MkIIs)

I'm looking to get a network streamer or DAC + Wiim Pro so I've got Airplay 2 capabilities from my M2 Mac Mini Pro into my JBL 308PM MkIIs via XLR I'm currently using a Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface currently; but I'd like to be able to stream more and have AirPlay2 capabilities using...
  3. D

JBL 308P MKII Studio Monitor Review

That’s all too complicated for me haha I’m not into the measuring / details stuff, just the listening etc ;) I’ve got mine on very heavy Atacama SLX600 speaker stands mass filled with atabites & they really helped with the overall soundstage, depth & tautness of bass etc and I’d highly...
  4. D

I've had them in our living room, about 15ft by 22ft and they sounded superb with the listening position in the middle of the, slightly toed in and about 7ft from them They're in my office now, smaller room, but very similar layout albeit half the size and again, my listening position is dead...
  5. D

Nope; fully get that.. But I also like to swap boxes and I've had the JBLs a while, so want to try something different
  6. D

FYI I'm selling my immaculate set on Pinkfishmedia and eBay if they're of interest to you. Come fully boxed with cables too I've absolutely loved these speakers; but I'm itching to get back to audiophile separates again, so they need to move on to their next home
Top Bottom