Search results

1. T

KEF R7 - Is It Worth It?

Agree. That is actually weird
  2. T

KEF R7 - Is It Worth It?

nice. I have the R600 center speaker and it is truly amazing :) movies never sounded as lifelike and real
  3. T

KEF R7 - Is It Worth It?

sorry for late quote but what speakers do you currently have?
  4. T

do any dirac receivers or processors get recommended reviews?

You really should go with a Dirac receiver
  5. T

Ah you did? I wonder why it didn’t work for you o_O The biggest difference is with bass, music and dialogue for me. The mids and bass are vastly improved
  6. T

I can now recommend Arcam AVR20 It really is very good now after a few firmware updates. Read up on it and then make your decision! For me, marantz never even came close to the performance of the Arcam
  7. T

It is a huge improvement with Dirac over Audyssey. You simply need to hear yourself to believe :) I was amazed by how big the difference was. It Was not subtle that I thought it would be. Pls, try and get a good Dirac Demo! It Really is something special
  8. T

KEF R7 - Is It Worth It?

I would also like to know that KEF tweeters never sounded “metallic” I think it’s just placebo I’ve had audiovector speakers with dynaudio tweeters and they sounded great but not better then KEFs
  9. T

KEF R7 - Is It Worth It?

They look great! Pls keep us updated on how they sound!
  10. T

KEF R7 - Is It Worth It?

Thats why I love KEF. I want that honesty, monitor experience and to me, the KEFs are beautiful speakers. I really like the looks of that UniQ driver array and I measures extremely good
  11. T

Best AV Processor under $3k? Lexicon MC-10, Anthem AVM 60, or something else?

Impulse response is another thing that Dirac corrects full range but it does this even if You set curtains to 300hz dirac corrects less in the high frequencies but it does something that makes it sound better. You really need to hear it yourself
  12. T

I’m sorry for being to hard on Audyssey saying it sounds bad. I was a bit too harsh what I meant to say was that Dirac produces superior results in every way then Audyssey and I my room the difference between the two truly were huge
  13. T

Yes, that’s probably why it sounds so much better
  14. T

I lose? You wanted evidence to support my claims and when I present them you say I lose? Have you read what is written? Have you looked At the graphs? “And finally, the impulse responses, showing impulse measurements for all three front speakers. If anything, Dirac excels with its time domain...
  15. T

https://www.avsforum.com/threads/room-correction-bake-off-2018-audyssey-xt32-dirac-2-0-accueq-2018.3037658/ Post 18
  16. T

I never got Audyssey to work with or without the app never sounded good for me. Huge difference when I started to use Dirac
  17. T

It has been done before with rew comparing ARC, Audyssey and Dirac it was a big difference between them in Diracs favor
  18. T

It doesn’t do a good job. It all just sound bad and the bass is bad If you haven’t tried Dirac you really should and compare. Huge difference
  19. T

Dont like the sound of room correction

For me, Dirac improves the sound by A LOT. It’s a huge improvement
  20. T

Thought: I wonder how actual Cinema surround decoders measure?

yes, F113 won't hold a candle against a F18HP But its nothing weird about that. An 18inch driver in a big ported box will have a huge output advantage over a sealed box 13,5 inch driver
Top Bottom