Search results

1. W

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Hi! Please, explain to me: with 1500 mW@32 Ohm, DX3 Pro+ still appears to be suffering from the clipping, - does that mean that for Fostex t50rp MK3 this device is strictly not recommended?
  2. W

Choosing Headphone Amp for Fostex T50RP

U r pefectly right - I just forgot this expression! Believe me or not, but I have just put on my 'phones and in SILENCE, not while playing music of course, even with my ears, I am starting hearing the trebling of the fans that clearly need replacing. How many questions indeed! Man, you seem...
  3. W

First, front USB ports provide less power and are "dirtier" - I literally got lowder and clearer sound after reswitching USB cable to the port on the back of the tower; and second - yes I start hearing how one or two of my case fans are trebling just through my 'phones; and third - also yes -...
  4. W

No they are not! Don't worry, the things are not going so bad indeed! First I was smart enough to switch Yulong to the USB port on the back of my TT big tower; second I must now replace a few trebling case fans that I now hear :) ; third I have to buy a really good, shielded USB 3.0 (male)...
  5. W

Topping E30 DAC Review

Hi, folks! Have not you read this: https://soundnews.net/sources/dacs/topping-e30-dac-review-entry-level-overachiever/ A very complimentary, sound, detailed and interesting review ...
  6. W

For good records, well, there is nearly enough power but for my favourite bad ones from Youtube, I'd like more some times ... ) However, it is very individual, you know ))) May be because I have a problem with my ears ... And that is why I search for such level of power that can bring me the...
  7. W

I understand it very well, I really do, but, you see, Yulong U100 is in fact a bit outdated DAC by its design and functionality, and O2 still does not provide me as much power, as I now clearly see I need ... ;)
  8. W

Yeah, I got it yesterday at last! What a charming tiny box it is indeed! I did not realize that it is so small really - my Yulong is not large at all but this thing is more than 2 times smaller! It does change things - sometimes loudness reserve appears and overall sounding looks now as...
  9. W

I can only hope that u r right! ... :)
  10. W

But they r shame, really! Thin as some cheapest of the cheapest player cables, they cannot be good! I'd better take this or that noname ones for 7-10$: https://technopoint.ru/product/4d49fbc7add53332/kabel-udlinitelnyj-dexp-35-mm-jack---rca-x2-sale/...
  11. W

And that is really THE problem: I cannot google anything substantial about the cables! But what I've found out is that even at the Klotz's site they do not mention thatthe cable I have nearly chosen is shielded. And Cordial with delivery will cost me 16-17 $ ...
  12. W

U r ALL extremely useful and reassuring indeed! Thank u very, very much and the best wishes to u! :D:D :D I see now ... Isn't it true when they speak about a glowing difference in attitude and atmosphere between the Russian and the international technical forum threads?! At the first ones...
  13. W

I've ordered O2 at last, I'm really excited now :D
  14. W

I hope so! OMG! I've just found that the needed cable has been attached with my Edifier R1900TV MM speakers! It is extremely thin of course, but worth a try )))
  15. W

:D:D:D Не means that, from his experience or the experience of those whom he knows, the plugs of the Cordial cables are TOO tight, so that there is a danger of breaking DAC's or 'phone amp's connectors while connecting them ...
  16. W

Such image is unusual for me! I want to have all the motivated opinions to make a sound choice! ))) The more so, I'm in Voronezh and he is in Moscow, not always here for me, and he is not even my friend either... )))
  17. W

Hmm ... But why does a lack of background noise or hiss is called BLACK background, I wonder?! I, frankly, would refer "black" to some sort of bass presentation ... ))) Bob-23 Veri Thank u very much for your cooperation! And how really interesting! It happens so that my expert advicer has...
  18. W

I see, thanX! ))) I've passed for the details to Reddit and here there is a phrase: "... The O2 is a very clean sounding amp with a “black background.” What does this black background mean particlarly?
  19. W

Bob-23 Алаверды to u! Алаверды is pronounced somehow as "alaverdi" and means toast in return forming a sort of "a dialogue in toasts", a traditional custom at the fabulous Caucasian feasts: Do not forget that Aznavour's parents were right from Caucasus. The text is by Aznavour and the music...
Top Bottom