Search results

1. Predatowned

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Figured I’d ask this question in this thread rather than start a new a new one. I have an hd800s coming and i read the new revisions come with a 4.4 balanced cable instead of the standard XLR form factor that most desktop amps use. What adapter do I need to purchase in order to use the XLR...
  2. Predatowned

Audeze LCD-X Review (2021 Edition Headphone)

If I use roon with Amir’s EQ curve, will I be able to simultaneously use the EQ with asio? I looked into windows APO EQ apparently it cannot be used with asio or wasapi. Just recieved these headphones and wanna try different EQ settings. Never felt the need to EQ my hd600 so this is all new to...
  3. Predatowned

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

Thanks. Yes I've already edited my OP yesterday stating I figured it out. My DAC didnt come with a paper manual and for whatever reason the link to download the manual off Topping's site wasnt working. I managed to download the document to my phone. I guess it was a chrome extension blocking the...
  4. Predatowned

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

EDIT: figured it out. Thank you! Hi just received this fav and got it all set up. Using balanced cables to a AAA 789 but the dac HUD is displaying “PRE”. Is this normal? I’m getting sound via USB and everything sounds great but isn’t there a dedicated DAC mode and PRE mode? If so, how do I...
  5. Predatowned

Topping E30 DAC Review

I updated to the latest firmware on my windows system, is that not on the hardware side of the dac itself? So, when I plug it into the mac, it wont have the latest firmware? I have the flawed unit prior to 2004 serial number so I want the latest firmware that fixes USB haha
  6. Predatowned

Topping E30 DAC Review

As far as drivers go, no issues on Mac?
  7. Predatowned

Topping E30 DAC Review

So my work is now providing us Macbook Airs. Are there usb to thunderbolt adapters? How does this work on a mac lol. For dsd apparently I'm going to need jriver media center? As you can imagine, I know nothing about the Apple echo system haha.
  8. Predatowned

Topping E30 DAC Review

Hmmm Okay. What about a standard iPhone adapter?
  9. Predatowned

Topping E30 DAC Review

Is this safe? I don't know a lot about power but this is my wall wart from my powered usb hub. 5v 4a but the manual says 5v 1a. Is this safe or should I just use my powered usb hub?
  10. Predatowned

Topping E30 DAC Review

I searched but found nothing related specifically to the e30. It’s safe to use the standard iPhone charger adapter to power this dac, correct?
  11. Predatowned

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Should I use USB or spdif via schiit eitr for this dac? I noticed the review was done using USB that’s why I’m curious.
  12. Predatowned

Topping E30 DAC Review

my current setup is Schiit Modi multibit (first gen I guess?) Schiit eitr and the jds atom amplifier. Itching to try something new. Given the measurements on the e30 and it being only 130.00, would it be a side upgrade
Top Bottom