Search results

1. jmvdv

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

Hi @Ben1987 , I’ve changed my setup and am now using my SGD1 as a preamp before a Hypex 252MP. Love the sound! But got a few issues with volume control: USB volume control is seperate from the knob (actually two volume controls on the device). Would be great if you could control the normal...
  2. jmvdv

Maybe a little late but I ordered at Audiophonics in France (i’m in the Netherlands) if you want to avoid unexpected taxes and stuff and are in the EU...
  3. jmvdv

Hi @Ben1987 and @CrimeInPartner This would be great: 1. Select Bluetooth input 2. Press and hold button on SGD1 for 5 seconds 3. Pairing mode -> bluetooth icon flashes 4a. Successfully paired new device 4b. Button press on SGD1 -> cancel operation 4c. After one minute of no input -> cancel...
  4. jmvdv

Maybe implementing a “pairing mode” would be the safest option...
  5. jmvdv

Hi @Ben1987, I can just connect to the SGD1 over Bluetooth without authorization :oops:
  6. jmvdv

Wow! That was a quick reply! :D Love your product. Thanks!
  7. jmvdv

Hi! New here, bought the SGD1 because of this thread and love this forum! @Ben1987 i found out that Bluetooth is always enabled, even when another input in chosen. Don’t like the idea that my neighbors can always connect to my SGD1. Is it possible that bluetooth is only enabled when selected?
Top Bottom