Search results

1. MalinYamato

Rythmik F12se vs KEF KC62

hi sub gurus.... is there a simple way to choose a sub given your main speakers and room configuration? A software that inputs your speakers and room config and outputs the recommended sub would be very useful? Any such software online?
  2. MalinYamato

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

that is really silly Californian-style WOKE left-extremist nut activism that no Chinese care about. Chi-Fi is perfectly okay to say. US ppl are going mad and paint themselves into corners. We in Korea, Japan and China just laugh about all the madness of the US today hoping the virus wont spread...
  3. MalinYamato

I will tidy up my cables and with regards to the wine that you spotted: It is very good Rioja that boosts the quality of Audio during evenings alone. I really want to try a PA5 to test all the hype around it, because all revivers are so exited about this little box despite its huge ugly power...
  4. MalinYamato

you funny -- I love sound but I am not good at audio stuff -- those stuff on my speakers may be NGs for you audio gurus. My plant loves to be there thou, yet the speaker has not been asked if she mind it on top of her.
  5. MalinYamato

I decoded for a Rotel instead of PA5 and it sounds OK but I certainly need to sound treat my room which has naked walls.
  6. MalinYamato

...had a look at this but I do hate huge power bricks very much. It so much nicer plutting an ordinary power chord directly into the units back. btw, what is the diff in sound quality between a PA5 vs an class A amp such as Rotel A11 Tribute, which I am using as a trial. I know that class D has...
  7. MalinYamato

New SMSL A300 BTL Class-d Power Amp

isnt A300 a downgrade from AO200?
  8. MalinYamato

I did, bought a Herman Miller Chair today for 2 000 for long hours with my audio stuff.
  9. MalinYamato

I have moved into a new apartment and want to bring life to my B&W speakers by feeling my SMSL D1SE through ifi ican signature to an amp, maybe the A300. A300 has the same width as my SMSL DAC and plan to put A300 below it. Why did you choose this amp? Is this better than Topping PA5 that...
  10. MalinYamato

SMSL D1SE Balanced ES9038PRO

For me, D1SE is the best match to my IFI Pro iCan Signature and LCD-5...
  11. MalinYamato

Music and wine.

I drink wine not beer because I hope that wine won't make me as fat as beer do.
  12. MalinYamato

Music and wine.

yes, I do combine music and wine Chateuneuf du Pape, my favorite at the moment.
  13. MalinYamato

New SMSL M300

are you buying this DAC as an enthusiast loving the particular sound of its particular DAC chip, or do you buy it because it's a good enough DAC for the price?
  14. MalinYamato

looks nice and what is the thing on the top?
  15. MalinYamato

not much into buying expensive audio feet.... I am a DIY lady using what I have, rubber feet intended for chairs ..... my entire stack is based on those stuff
  16. MalinYamato

thats a good idea -- otherwise, have to work hard to aim and aim to get the spikes fall into the tiny hole of the included tiny plates.
  17. MalinYamato

DAY 1 impression: D1SE outputs a lot of power to the amp and the amp is set to the lowest gain, the volume knob is 25%. Bass seems to be elevated compared to other DACs I use....
  18. MalinYamato

sure, I will in a week when my brain and the DAC are burned in more....
  19. MalinYamato

yes, a RPi 4 -- it runs Volumio3 and my own hacked media controller in python3. It feeds the DAC with bit perfect Tidal and Qobuz streams and accepts AirPlay clients...
  20. MalinYamato

celebrated the arrival of the babe with a luxurious cafe latte ... and, after the addition of the D1SE my setup looks like this --- setup for a lady of style. the red stripes on the unit really matches the rest,,,, :)
Top Bottom