Search results

1. daniboun

E1DA Cosmos ADCiso Review

$180 + self made LPF filter = $240 if you intend to use it as a multipurpose analyzer
  2. daniboun

E1DA Cosmos ADCiso Review

@amirm > nice to see this measurement ) Thanks. I really invite everyone to read this little guide about this Cosmos ADC How to measure amplifiers with Cosmos ADC Keep in mind you will need a Low Pass Filter (LPF) to measure properly a Class D amp. You can also ask @oal about his Self-made...
  3. daniboun

building a TPA3255 260-2-29A, and need some guidance

Show pictures when you have done )
  4. daniboun

Eversolo AMP-F2 Class D Power Amplifier (Coming Soon)

Dont get me wrong but ASR is supposed to provide measurements. You wont be able to appreciate any sound difference between two amps that offer a Sinad > 95db which is a good threshold of transparence. But that's just my point of view )
  5. daniboun

I trust measurements not videos....
  6. daniboun

Supertest? It's a good title for fans of videos) I don't see anything thrilling in his videos apart from "blabla" without measurements to support it...
  7. daniboun

You will all have understood on You Tube & Co we can share anything and everything.... A video does not in any way replace measurements. It's pure marketing coupled with a desire to influence people....
  8. daniboun

Eversolo AMP-F2 uses the NS600 Starke Sound modules ( same as the Starke Sound AD4.320) The NS600 is a TPA3255 module of very poor quality.... I invite you to read the ASR measurements. I might as well tell you that at 800E this Eversolo is a very bad deal... Rolling Op amps does not improve...
  9. daniboun

"Bamboo Project" : Dual Mono 3E Audio 480-1-29A Amplifier

1) you dont need air cooling. You probably wont use it @1 % THD 2) The module is using 6.3mm faston sockets for all input/output 3) Mono version is set in PBTL mode 4) Any 1.5 or 2mm2 good quality cables for speakers. Keep it as short as possible and twist it )
  10. daniboun

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

What seems obvious is that Tekton has a big head) Its reputation (if it exists) seems to be based more on their marketing than on the performance of their product. I would rather learn from my mistakes rather than deny advice.... If we take a quick look at their review, we see that they have...
  11. daniboun

3e audio TPA3255 260-2-29A Amplifier Review

However, I confirm that 3E Audio should check their module more carefully. @3eaudio > hope you read this....
  12. daniboun

This can happen in "low volume" productions. I'm on my 4th 3E Audio project, I haven't had any problems.
  13. daniboun

"Bamboo Project" : Dual Mono 3E Audio 480-1-29A Amplifier

Drilling is not difficult with the right tools ) I am driiling all my cases with this.(22mm) Use a drill at moderate speed ! If you want to project the positioning of your XLR plug use a 20 euro cent coin (they are 22mm like the XLR plugs) https://amzn.eu/d/8YrlmRR
  14. daniboun

They answered previsously. Yes Rev B is for both : Mono + Stereo modules )
  15. daniboun

"ESSentielle" DIY Floor Speakers with ESS Heil AMT3, based on MHP project.

Yes I built two versions. Both are open from the rear since the AMT is a dipole Tweeter.
  16. daniboun

O-Noorus D1 - TPA3255 PFFB Stereo Amplifier - Front Display, Tone Control (with bypass) and Remote

PSU 36V 5A optional..... $109 Should make sense for a TPA3251 but here..... Between the absence of balanced inputs and this second negative point.... I pass my turn.
  17. daniboun

O-Noorus D1 - TPA3255 PFFB Stereo Amplifier - Front Display, Tone Control (with bypass) and Remote

Spoke with the manufacturer.... They shipped the D3 to ASR but they never measured it... Dont ask me why. D1 should be measured asap here... Let s wait
Top Bottom