Search results

1. B

Magnepan LRS Speaker Review

I have mine set up in a super reflective Listening room now. My wife and I are only using them to listen to live albums. All the reflections make you feel like you are at a concert. They used to by my mains for my stereo/ht mix and were awful for listening to dialogue.
  2. B

Magnepan LRS Speaker Review

I’ve had mine for a few years and like them, but there are a few select albums I listen to on them. I don’t use them as my everyday speakers.
  3. B

Norne Audio Premium Headphone Cable Review

Oh microphonics, the bane of my cable headphone cable shopping so far. That and the connectors on an ali express that damaged the connectors on my IEM’s. I really wish sennheiser made a shorter cable for the hd800’s.
  4. B

Norne Audio Premium Headphone Cable Review

For me the only reason I look at aftermarket cables is to get a connector type or length that isn’t offered as oem. Also some cables are too stiff.
  5. B

Recommendation: Bluetooth and/or Roon Endpoint Desktop Headphone Dac/Amp

The MA mini-I pro 3 isn’t out of my budget, I just wanted to see if there is something significantly cheaper to get close to that functionality.
  6. B

I like the element ii. Are there any Bluetooth receivers that measure well?
  7. B

I’m looking for a recommendations Desktop headphone dac/amp that can serve as either a Roon endpoint or has bluetooth. I’m using Hifiman HE-560, Dan Clark Aeon Flow, and HD800S headphones. I want minimal cables as this will be next to my recliner and don’t have options to hide them. What...
  8. B

Lets talk cables

I buy my cables based on the WAF. I can put my gear where I want and have more cables exposed if she picks out the look. .
  9. B

Amir's TODO thread

I meant to ask if you had any plans to review the iFi nano and the iFi micro. I read that you were trying to test the iFi nano.
  10. B

Amir's TODO thread

Amir, Do you have any plans on testing the iFi micro iDSD Black Label, in addition to/after the iFi nano iDSD Black Label? I would also like to suggest the El Dac/Element.
Top Bottom