Search results

1. S

Vrms in DACs

Hey I know this in an old thread but I got a question regarding vrms. I bought a meizu hifi pro dac/amp which has 1.75vrms, will it be sufficient for my hd58x?
  2. S

Question regarding amp/dac power ratings

The Meizu Pro's Vrms is 1.75 though, does that make a difference?
  3. S

Care to explain how you worked it out?
  4. S

Where did you get this information from? And whats Phon?
  5. S

MEIZU Hifi Pro USB-C Phone Dongle DAC Review

Thats ok I dont need a microphone for my 58x's
  6. S

What combo dac/amp would you recommend for the 58x?
  7. S

I'm just using the onboard audio on my motherboard which has a Realtek ALC887 codec. On max windows volume, the phones are kinda loud, not that loud though. Hoping the meizu pro is a decent upgrade.
  8. S

I was eyeballing the Fiio E10K and K3 in particular. Will either of these 2 offer any improvement in sound quality as opposed to the meizu pro?
  9. S

Is the Meizu pro good for pc gaming with my hd58x? Or would a desktop dac/amp be better?
  10. S

Hmm maybe I didnt make the best purchase. Guess I'll have to test it out when it arrives.
  11. S

So the meizu pro will definitely do the job for the hd58x? And I don't need a desktop dac/amp like the Fiio E10K or soundblasterx g6? I'm going to use it mainly for PC gaming on windows 10
  12. S

Meizu Hifi USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

But the dongle is perfectly fine for using with a USB-C to USB-A adapter with my computer? I was a bit concerned I didnt get a good enough dac/amp for the hd58x.
  13. S

I'm mainly going to use this on my PC through a USB-C to USB-A adapter (my computer only has USB-A ports) and for console gaming like my nintendo switch lite through usb-c. So itll have no problems for that usage? I know the PS5 isnt out yet, but the PS5 controller will have a USB-C port as...
  14. S

I just bought this dongle, will it power my hd58x headphones to their full potential? The impedance on the hd58x is 150ohms and the efficiency is 96dB/mW. Audiophile newbie here, sorry.
  15. S

Hi guys, beginner audiophile here. I've just ordered a hd58x and I bought a Meizu HiFi Pro DAC/AMP to go with it. The specs on the meizu say this: Output power - 30mW 2 channel @ 32ohms and 6.7mW 2 channel @ 600ohms What does this mean exactly? Given the impedance on the hd58x is 150ohms and...
Top Bottom