Search results

1. R

JBL L82/L100-inspired bookshelves

Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll take a serious look at that Peerless XLS. I was actually looking to use the 5” midrange used in the R3 instead, I think it would fit the use case much better. I am really doubting my idea here given that I’ve never seen a coax crossed to a subwoofer. That...
  2. R

How to do a highend DIY loudspeaker with Kef:s uniQ driver ?

Can I ask what software you use to make these plots?
  3. R

JBL L82/L100-inspired bookshelves

I recently fell in love with the walnut veneer and burnt orange quadrex foam grilled of the (new) JBL L82/L100. I also found out that you can purchase the grilles, or a fairly good clone of the foam, for a reasonable amount of money. So, I’m looking to make something in the same dimensions as...
  4. R

Helios CM Comparison

Hey everyone, I'm considering building a pair of the Helios CM's by Jeff Bagby and Javad Shadzi, but there's very little information out there on its performance. Does anyone have any listening experiences or comparisons they could make? I'm also heavily considering the Philharmonic BMR kit as...
  5. R

Amplifier for Living Room Setup

The Dayton APA-150 looks like it fits the bill in this case. From reviews online it has no audible hiss or distortion and seems reliable given how long its been on the market.
Top Bottom