Search results

1. L

Stream wiim pro plus vs zenstream

Thank you for your help, so I'm a little lost, what would be the best option for performance and which connection should I use on the inputs of my parasound hint 6 amplifier? the zenstream operating system supports the parasound hint 6 usb interface. with the wiim pro i will have to use the rca...
  2. L

Stream wiim pro plus vs zenstream

Bonjour, y a-t-il une différence de qualité audio entre le streamer Wiim pro plus et le zenstream ? J'ai le ifi zenstream avec une alimentation 12v ifi power Elite, j'en suis content et j'utilise principalement Spotify avec le zenstream. mais le wiim pro plus m'intéresse, il supporte Chromecast...
  3. L

KIMBER KABLE: Do High-end USB Cables Make A Difference?

do you have tests with nomadic and high-end cables that connect amplifier and speakers? am always wondering if the high end cables were better in hi-fi or it's just marketing ??
  4. L

Review and Measurements of Purifi 1ET400A Amplifier

hello, i have klipsch rf7 mk3, do you think this purified amp 1et400a audiophonics would be a good duo with a dac topping d90?
  5. L

Review and Measurements of Purifi 1ET400A Amplifier

bonjour, j'ai klipsch rf7 mk3, pensez-vous que cet ampli purifié audiophonique 1et400a serait un bon duo avec un dac topping d90?
  6. L

amp to klipsch rf7 mk3

hello, i have a pair of klipsch rf7 mk3, a quloos qa690 amp. I would go on a separate amp and dac, I just bought a d90 topping dac. LaI have a budget of 1500 euro for the amp, I listen to a lot of music with big bass, drum and bass, dub, reggae, rap us and various electronic music. I like when...
Top Bottom