Search results

1. K

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

I'd like to thank you for this answer and I accept it. As I said "sorry" and I know my message was a little bit rude. This is because, a certain person from a French forum said that is an Asiatic complot when people from forum like this are not transparent when they test Asiatic products...
  2. K

HIDIZS S8 USB-C Headphone Adapter Review

Hi there, I'm starting to think that this forum is one of chinese international commercial strategy. I'm sorry for being too much rude like this but could you tell me @amirm why do you test a lot of chinese product and less european one ? Thanks and sorry for inconvenient.
  3. K

Best DAC/AMP under $50 - for Gaming in Windows 10 with AKG N60NC ?

Ok ! Thanks a lot to @ZolaIII and @Veri for their kindly advices and patience. I ordered an audio splitter and a Meizu Hifi Pro for only $40 I think @ZolaIII is right, the ALC 1220 must be better than the Meizu pro or the Tempotec Pro. But, I'm too much curious, after a lot of reflexion, I have...
  4. K

The MB is MSI x570 A Pro and the sound chip inside is the realtek ALC1220. Maybe I should listen Veri's advice and take an jack splitter My favourite games are FPS (CSGO; COD) when my children are in bed.
  5. K

Ok, I thank you. The creative DAC is the sound blaster play! 3 I don't know what sort of chip creative had implement in. The only thing I can tell today is this combination (sound blaster play! 3 + AKG N60NC) is better than my old Astro A50 gen 3 gaming headset. After this improvement, I...
  6. K

Ok, I understand your advice, but the G6 is too big and I didnt find a Sound Blasterx G6 under $50 I need a pretty simple and small thing allowed me to get the best audio part of my headtset and mic.
  7. K

I have a high end motherboard and it's not compatible with headset which includes a mic. I have an USB input in my keyboard, and in place of to order an audio splitter cable I prefer to go to an external small audio card or a DAC/amp. Am I on the wrong way ?
  8. K

My bad... This Tempotec sonata HD Pro does not support mic input ? Seriously ? I need mic input :( So, maybe do I have to order the Tempotec Sonata HD version or the Meizu Audio Hifi Pro ? I'm going to lost my minde, it's crazy.
  9. K

Okey, thanks, I didn't know that the tempotec is the same product before you told me that. Thank you sir :)
  10. K

Done, but I didn't find a price under $50 Maybe you have a link for me please ? I'm from France.
  11. K

Thanks a lot for your advice. However, I didnt find a review here. For exemple, I really apreciated amirm professionnal reviews. The other review I found are not at the level of quality of the latter. Could you tell me where can I find it at this mad price, please ? :)
  12. K

Thanks a lot for your advice ! And when you consider the price, do you think this last one stay better than the others, especially than the sound blaster products ?
  13. K

Hi there ! I'm very happy to discover this website ! I'm looking for a DAC/AMP for my AKG N60NC that I use in FPS games on windows 10. Actually I have a sound blaster play! 3 ($20) and I already read a lot of reviews about some DAC, for exemple the iBasso DC02, Meizu, Sonata or the latest ISN...
Top Bottom