Search results

1. R

Neumann KH 310A Review (Powered Monitor)

How far away are the side walls are you considering to be "big/wide"? 15-20 ft? 30+?
  2. R

ZMF Caldera Headphone Review

Isn't the standard still speakers and there is a far better understood and universally agreed response a studio monitors should have compared to headphones?
  3. R

Topping G5 - Is the battery serviceable ?

Because you or someone else saying it's not the case?
  4. R

Topping G5 - Is the battery serviceable ?

Absolutely NON SENSE. If you use your phone or pad or laptop until battery dies, then put it in storage for a year, you will need to replace the battery period.
  5. R

Headphone amp you like better than RME ADI-2 DAC's amp?

I like dongles way more now, since I have a small desk with big screen and a laptop... Sound wise, any amp gets recommended here will sound the same, and I like EQ APO more than any build in EQ.
  6. R

Thanks for the detailed answer! Waiting for my stabilized VC now.
  7. R

I am under the impression they develop their own drivers, or is that just for the dynamics?
  8. R

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

This one got me to read latest reviews. Of all the normal headphones reviewed here, RT is still the hardest to drive, it needs way more current than even HE6-SE, and many amps distortion performance tanks at 16ohm and below.
  9. R

Diffuse Field -10db tilt is a horrible curve

I don't give a shit about his political view or how delusional that is. This guy couldn't even wear a pair of headphones correctly, and he thinks he can review them...
  10. R

TempoTec Sonata BHD Pro Portable DAC & Amp Review

So far all USB-C data cables I used on the Space or W4 works. BHD pro doesn't work well with any cable I tried, I would blame the product rather than cable if the cable came with the product doesn't even work with itself.
  11. R

Ours phones are Ultra, not sure if that makes a difference but with included Samsung cable it still needs the word around I posted earlier.
  12. R

Because I actually have the same phone as him, while you have different phones???
  13. R

Not true, using the included cable, you MUST play music before you connect it. Nothing you can do once it's plugged it and not recognized, other than unplug, play music, plug back in.
  14. R

I am using my HD800s and HEK Stealth on my W4 and they sound great and most I have ever need to balanced high gain, vol 70. Only set that feels a bit lacking is HE6 SE V2.
  15. R

E1DA 9038D performance according to df-metric

My HD800s(re-bought) hasn't been plugged into anything besides a dongle yet... Had it for a month or so now.:cool:
  16. R

Wolf measured W4 to be 400mw to 32 ohm, which is 3 times the power. Plus it works wonderfully well on any device I plug it in... This one doesn't work. So I would say it's not that bad of a value compare to BHD Pro. Space is overall No.1 when it come to price/performance.
  17. R

Yeah, this thing seems only works on PC but not phones. On S23 Ultra it needs lots of work to connect it and it doesn't work on 13 pro max at all. DO NOT BUY THIS
  18. R

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Totally agreed, but how much better we have gotten since HE90 which released in 1990?:p
Top Bottom