Search results

1. A

Topping DM7 availability

I am in the market for a Topping DM7 eight channel DAC, but can’t find a black one. Amazon has silver ones, but no one seems to have them in black finish I did not see the DM7 listed on Topping’s website. Anyone know what’s going on? Is it discontinued already? If so, what will replace it...
  2. A

New from MiniDSP: Flex HTx

Another interesting product from MiniDSP: https://www.minidsp.com/products/ht-series/flex-htx Might be of interest for home theatre applications.
  3. A

FS: Genelec G One -Now Sold

Selling a pair of Genelec G One speakers. I believe these are the consumer version of the 8010 reviewed here .Very good condition, conservatively rated. One speaker has a One speaker has a very light scratch on the top, not showing on photographs. Includes the plates, see photo, and power...
  4. A

TOM CHRISTIANSEN AUDIO Headphone Amp

Selling a TCA HP 10 headphone amp in mint condition, opened only for inspection. Surplus to requirements. Includes original box, PS, etc. $250 + shipping. Original price was $500.
  5. A

Coming soon: MiniDSP Flex with HDMI input

Just got this from MiniDSP: The Flex HT is miniDSP’s answer to our customers looking for a pocket-sized multichannel processor with HDMI ARC/eARC capabilities. Our team was able to cram a full eight channels of DSP power and a wide range of I/O into the unbelievably compact enclosure...
  6. A

WTB: Genelec F series woofer

I’m looking for a clean Genelec F series active woofer, either the F One or F Two will do as long as they are in good working order. If you have one that is surplus to requirements please send me a PM. Prefer to buy from a US based seller, but would consider offers from Canada too.
  7. A

WTB: Raspberry Pi 4

If you have a working 4 or 8 GB Pi4, with or without power supply, that you no longer need, please send me a PM.
  8. A

Paradigm PW Link vs. Martian Logan unison

Has anyone on this forum used both? If so, please post your impressions. I’m trying to understand the operational differences between the two. Thanks in advance.
  9. A

FS: Okto 8 channel DAC - Now Sold

i have an Okto DAC8, black faceplate, that is surplus to requirements. It arrived last month and has been sitting in its box since. I’d like to get back what I paid for it, $1275. Please contact me via PM if you are interested. Photos available on request.
  10. A

Hypex DIY build case recommendation sought

Hello all, Can forum members recommend a case with a front panel latching switch for a DIY build using the Hypex 502MP module? The Ghent enclosures would be perfect except they don’t offer the option of a front panel switch. Thanks in advance.
Top Bottom