Search results

1. Morla

Hdmi audio extractor that does not forward audio

The last extractor I tried also forwarded audio to the TV but in my use case I want it to be Video only. Is there a property that I can search for specifically? I'm reading through amazon buyer's reviews of many products and sometimes there are clues but vendors do not seem to care.
  2. Morla

reclock/resample spdif consumer devices

I have 3 spdif links and an interface that can mix 44,48 simul. and 99% all is well but since there is no asrc on the inputs of the interface I thought about using a reclock/resample device to allow sync of those sources. Unfortunately the two devices that my internet search revealed Lake...
  3. Morla

Bridging AVB and Dante

My motu lp32 has avb and I own a few audinate dante AES3 adapters that I use for multiroom. Now If I could bridge the avb that the motu interface provides to the dante network I could free one of those adapters and put it in the last room without music. The products I found were too expensive...
  4. Morla

what the.. is this? https://twitter.com/audiosciencerev/

I can only assume @amirm reached a level of popularity where ppl think that's appropriate behavior: https://twitter.com/audiosciencerev/ beyond stupid
  5. Morla

equipment whining

Hi, some components (power supplies, tv pcb, usb ports) develop a high freq whining that is really annoying. Some do it right away and others after some time. Is there anything I could do about it besides throwing it away?
  6. Morla

digital summing

I see DACs and PreAmps capable of sending analog out on all they outputs at once while I always have to select a single input at the same time. Wouldn't that be convienient if we had the opportunity to select multiple inputs at once? The source is heard by starting playback on the source.. yes...
  7. Morla

allow editing own posts?

Hi, anyone else missing the edit button for own posts? I think it was there in the past. P.S. oh this post has it. Is there a time limit? I wanted to update a post with an outdated yt link.
Top Bottom