Search results

1. S

Nectar Hive Review (Electrostatic Headphones)

This thread has quite heated discussion (as usual). It's better to focus on how we evaluate Nectar Hive in the end. The problems that this review claimed were followings. 1) FR above 1k 2) resonances 3) distortion at higher dB. I just saw previous threads about this product in ASR and other...
  2. S

For example, FR response is just loudness at different frequencies. It cannot tell quality of sound at given frequency. I think THD also does not represent it fully. Let's say that different instruments play at the similar range of frequencies. I think that it's still hard to tell about...
  3. S

Interesting discussion. I do agree that having a voting system in the review is odd. The method is not scientific, but public critique which can be a subjective view. At the same time, I can see that votes from ASR audience can be a valuable criticism to a manufacturer. If a manufacturer...
  4. S

Apple HomePod Review (Smart Speaker)

Good is good, and bad is bad. If you like and afford it, buy it. If you don't like it or do not afford it, don't buy it. Plain and simple. I think that there are not many competitions in Apple's locked down ecosystem, so it works well for Apple users. Good for some people, and not good for some...
  5. S

Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

It's always amusing for me to watch the behaviors of readers after the review on popular gears. I don't see why some people are following by brands. I respect their loyalty, but every company can make a good gear and a bad gear. If Bose one has good measurements, at least it means that it's...
Top Bottom