Search results

1. dualazmak

Apparent power consumption of whole audio system during daily audio listening sessions: how SDGs-friendly is it? (not the idle power, please.)

Now that I believe I have (almost) completed the setup of my PC-DSP-based multichannel multi-SP-driver multi-amplifier fully active audio system (ref. here #774 on my project thread), today I measured apparent power consumption of the whole audio system during my routine/daily music listening...
  2. dualazmak

Music for Testing Treble (High Frequency) Sound

I know we have several threads discussing music tracks for testing bass sound reproduction. I seldom found, however, any thread discussing "Music for Testing Treble (High Frequency) Sound" within ASR and in other audio forums. Consequently, I assume it would be somewhat worthwhile creating this...
  3. dualazmak

An Attempt Sharing Reference Quality Music Playlist: at least a portion and/or whole track being analyzed by 3D color spectrum of Adobe Audition

I hope it would be allowed and worthwhile having this thread within "Reference Quality Music Category" in our ASR Forum for your/our reference. During September 10 to October 24 in 2022, I shared a series of posts on reference/sampler music albums/tracks under the rather long title of...
  4. dualazmak

Hyperlink Index for the specific thread on "Multichannel Multi-Driver Multi-Way Multi-Amplifier Stereo Project using Multichannel DAC"

For those who may be interested in digital software crossover/EQ within one PC and multi-driver (multi-way) multi-amplifier stereo audio system using fully synchronized multichannel DAC... This thread/this post is just intending to share "Hyperlink Index" for my specific thread entitled...
  5. dualazmak

Lute Music and Other Early Music: Stunning Recordings We Love

Edit on August 25, 2022 The title of this thread has been modified into: Lute Music and Other Early Music: Stunning Recordings We Love. Throughout my long years of enthusiasm in classical music and Hi-Fi audio, I have always deeply loved lute music. Stunning recording of lute music...
  6. dualazmak

Joyful Day, hope so in any way...

Today is already December 24 in Japan now. Season's greetings, and let's enjoy music. They are singing and playing on top of our piano...
  7. dualazmak

Multi-Channel, Multi-Amplifier Audio System Using Software Crossover and Multichannel-DAC

Edit: Please find here (on this thread) and here (remote independent thread post) the Hyperlink Index of this thread and some of my related posts in remote threads ************************************************** Edit on August 8, 2023 Jus for your reference,,, - The latest system setup of my...
Top Bottom