Search results

1. D

Tinnitus

Thanks, good advice.
  2. D

Tinnitus

I occasionally get Tinnitus in both ears with the right being worse. It's more of a buzzing sound with me, sounds like a heavy vehicle from a distance. This started about 6 or 7 years ago and by accident I figured out a cure. I had been to the doctor, had my ears washed but within a few minutes...
  3. D

Arylic S50 pro measurements and comparisons

The Linkplay module discussion about the Songbird also took place on the Qobuz Facebook thread where it was confirmed by several folks.
  4. D

Arylic S50 pro measurements and comparisons

I bought one of these some time ago. I assumed, based on their advertising, that I could stream and play hirez up to 24/192. I tried it with 2 different DAC's which showed 16/44. I contacted them via Amazon and they eventually replied that it will decode up to 24/192 but will only put out 16/44...
  5. D

Best way to clean earwax?

Had mine dewaxed some time ago. Ear guy then recommended mineral oil every few months. Just pour in a few drops, let it sit for a couple of minutes with head on one side. Turn head over and let it drain. Works for me.
  6. D

SMSL DP5 - New Streamer / DAC / Headamp combo unit

I bought the Arylic. It’s advertised as up to 24/192 but it only puts out 16/44. I tried it with a couple of DAC’s which showed the output rate so I went back to the manufacturer who confirmed it. “it will decode up to 24/192 but only put out 16/44” was there response to me when I questioned...
Top Bottom