Search results

1. A

Topping LA90 Discrete Amplifier Review

This isn't an issue yet for me, but thank you so much for sharing. I also just noticed that Topping increased the warranty to 2 years for this model back in 2022 per the warranty page on their website. Today is my last day for the Amazon return window, but I've had it since November with no...
  2. A

TOPPING D90 III Sabre DAC Review

Great review as always. I like that Topping is still pushing constant improvement, but it will probably be a long time before I get upgradeitis from the D70 Pro Sabre + LA90D... I can't imagine a better setup for my desk. Only question is if I can rationalize purchasing a second LA90D when...
  3. A

Fosi Audio's First Dual-Mode Balanced Amplifier ZA3

Late night math mistake for me, sorry! Looks like it gave 10% + 10%, for $28.50 off, just short of the full 20% ($30 off), same as you. Fosi sent me a new Amazon code this morning, which gives the full $30 off, but it doesn't stack on Amazon either.
  4. A

Just went live on Amazon, but the 20% early bird coupon doesn't work yet Edit: 20% Coupon working on ebay, stacks with the 10% offered on the page
  5. A

Anyone have an idea on timing tomorrow?
  6. A

Looking for an actual quality AVR?

It's true, replacing the NAD was harder than I thought. I was actually hoping to go back to an all in one receiver. BUT, to my ears the most expensive Yamaha and Marantz receiver didn't sound as good as the A5200, even when hooked up to the same Carver 5ch amp via preouts.
  7. A

FWIW I ended up with a Yamaha CX-A5200 a couple years ago. It doesn't quite have the NAD sound, but it doesn't have any of the issues either :) Flawless so far and a pleasure to use.
  8. A

Looking forward to this one. I really enjoy the V3, but the LA90 is a noticeable upgrade... I'm hoping Fosi gets a little closer with the ZA3, which has the features I like about the LA90 (12v trigger, balanced inputs), but more power. Currently: USB > D70Pro Sabre > LA90 > SVS Ultra Bookshelf
  9. A

Help choosing a receiver ? 3.1 Focal Aria

I auditioned a lot of pre/pros with my Focal Chorus 826v and found the warm NAD sound to best pair with the bright Focals. Hard to recommend NAD from a reliability stand point though. The Marantz SR5008 was pretty decent as well, though the subjective SQ wasn't as good as the T175HD (I used...
  10. A

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

Thanks for sharing. I've been rocking the D1050 for years and have the upgraditis. Hopefully it pairs well with my FLC 8n.
  11. A

My NAD T175HD is on the way out and I find myself here, depressed by the lack of quality electronics out there for home theater. Is there any kind of consensus on what 5.1ch+ unit tested best for SQ when used as a pre/pro? I don't mind the idea of using something integrated, but I already have...
Top Bottom