Search results

1. A

FS: Topping D90

Thanks for the feedback although I think it would have been nicer to receive it on MP so that I could eventually adapt my pricing. Having said that, the price at hifigo.com is 660 EUR and not 578. On top of this, when buying from Audiophonics you get a 2 years warranty which you do not have when...
  2. A

FS: Topping D90

Topping D90 (non MQA model), mint condition with complete box. Bought at Audiophonics June 2020. Asking 550 EUR including shipping in EU (please check with me as certain countries are more expensive to ship and a small supplement will be asked for).
  3. A

(FS) Topping NX4 DSD

Sorry it was sold some time back
  4. A

Topping D90

Yes and a very happy buyer. Serious and diligent seller!
  5. A

(FS) Topping NX4 DSD

Bump - will let go for 80
  6. A

(FS) Topping NX4 DSD

In great conditions. With complete box. Selling as I don't use it anymore. 90 EUR - delivery in EU with costs TBD depending on country.
  7. A

Allo Usbridge Signature

yep for me yes. I now run it permanently connected (and earthed) to the Nirvana.
  8. A

Allo Usbridge Signature

YMMV to start but I tried all the combos discussed here - Rpi4 with a powerbank, USBsignature with the same powerbank and both with the Allo Nirvana power supply. In my setup each move improved the sound -cleaner and deeper. Again my mileage and subjective Hearing.
  9. A

Deezer HiFi

Qobuz is missing stuff in its catalogue. I am Israeli in origin and listen to a lot of Israeli music - Qobuz has very little support to that. For now I have both services and pay twice :-(
  10. A

Topping E30 DAC Review

Hi, has anyone compared the E30 to the D50s?
  11. A

Amplifier for the KEF LS50s

For those in Europe, a German store is currently offering the black LS50s for 666 Euros (and in my case 30 euros shipping to Belgium). Could not resist and pulled the trigger today. This means I will have to get an amp as I don’t think my current one can drive them.....
  12. A

Beginner-Advice: Buying Amp/DAC for KEF LS 50 + SVS SB-12 NSD

I am exactly in the same place. I want to get the LS50 (currently going vey cheap at 666 Euros ordering from Germany) and the audiophonics nc252mp amp (469 euros). The nc500 amps get not so good critics and the nc400 amp is much more expensive. The XTZ edge gets glowing reviews and costs the...
  13. A

Allo Volt+ D (Double) - DIY forums legend with horrible datasheet specs

I wish we can get a good review. I bought the Volt +D based on the gloating reviews in the forums and combined with a Topping D50s, a Pi used as Roon end point and a pair of Fyne Audio F302 speakers, I am enjoying this setup a lot. A Bluesound Powernode 2i I had before was relegated by the...
  14. A

All in one Streamer,Dac, Amplifier 500-1000 dollars

I am taking that trip “up the hifi road” and it got me to a Powernode 2i that is now relegated to my secondary setup and even further if I could sell some of my stuff (second hand sell and buy is now quite slow due to the lockdown). It is a capable machine and no slouch, but an Allo Volt +D...
  15. A

Network audio player

Hi, can Qobuz Including hi res be integrated to Moode as well? Am also looking to switch from Volumio...
  16. A

Deezer HiFi

I am very close to leave Deezer HiFi and crawl back to Qobuz. The limited Support for streamers is killing me.
  17. A

Newbie Amp decision

Hi, I am new to this forum and posting for the first time but have been visiting here and reading posts for some months now. I am probably not an audiophile as most of the members here. I do however live for my music and in recent years spent a lot of efforts and some limited means to improve...
Top Bottom