Search results

1. W

Sennheiser HD650 with some extras - UK

Hello, do you want to trade with a dac smsl m300 mk2 (6 months of use)?
  2. W

WTB SU-8 v2

hello, I ordered another dac (Aune x8) and I want to sell the smsl m300 mk2 (black color) in very good condition (6 months of use). the price is $ 180.
  3. W

Help me decide between Aune x8 magic vs Soncoz la-qxd1

I made comparison tests between my smsl m300 mk2 and my Huawei nova 7i phone, all connect with my smsl sp200 amp. I concluded that the nova 7i has a honeyed instrument separation, more detail of the treble and a very good resolution especially in midrange. on the other hand m300 sounds as good...
  4. W

Help me decide between Aune x8 magic vs Soncoz la-qxd1

If someone can help me choose between its two dacs based on the ES9038 saber chipset ( Aune x8 magic vs Soncoz la-qxd1 )? my setup is : amp = smsl sp200 headphone = akg k712 pro dac = smsl m300 mk2,
  5. W

WTB SU-8 v2

Bonjour, êtes-vous toujours intéressé à changer votre smsl su-8 dac contre mon smsl m300 mk2 dac?
  6. W

I need help : smsl sp200 + ifi zen dac ?

without hesitation : smsl m300 mk2 or m200
  7. W

Dac + Amp Akg K712 Pro

smsl sp200 + smsl m300 mk2 ;)
  8. W

SMSL M400 & M200 new dacs!

The m200 uses a high-end Bluetooth interface Qualcomm Bluetooth 5.0 with support for high definition audio protocols (UAT, LDAC, apt-X HD, SBC, AAC).
  9. W

WolfX700 Measurement of SMSL M300 MkII Edition

I have the m300 mk2 for 3 months and it works very well without any problem
  10. W

Review and Measurements of SMSL SP200 THX HP Amp

For my config: smsl sp200 + akg k712 + smsl m300 mk2 with an ak4497 chip I can guarantee that the soundstage is huge, with a dac ifi zen dac is medium sized . So the soundstage varies according to the dac used.
  11. W

SMSL M300 MKII vs. Topping D50s

I have the dac smsl m300 mk2 for 5 weeks I will share my experience with you with this dac (my setup is smsl m300 mk2 + smsl sp200 + akg k712 pro): 1- I have no noise by connecting this dac to my pc via the USB output unlike my second dac ifi zen dac which makes noise especially if I increase...
  12. W

Topping E30 DAC Review

here is a test for this dac :
  13. W

For my experience with this dac m300 mk2, you need more than 100 hours of burn-in to have all its potential especially for the separation of instruments which was mediocre at the beginning, but now after weeks of use this dac has a sound stage much wider and better imagery, the separation is...
  14. W

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

I want to ask you a question, but before I want to inform you that I am a novice in this field. if someone can explain to me why this dac LA-QXD1 can be better than other dac in the same price range with only one chip ESS 9038Q2M ? for example : 1-smsl su-8 which shares the same options of the...
  15. W

Measurements of Soncoz LA-QXD1 Pre-production "Evolution of KTE Board"

Does the dac soncoz LA-QXD1 use only one chip ESS 9038Q2M ?
  16. W

New SMSL M300

you're welcome, here is a video of the smsl m300 performance demonstation :
  17. W

you're welcome, here is a video of the smsl m300 performance demonstation :
  18. W

Hello, I want to share my experience of three weeks with the dac smsl m300 mk2, out of the box the sound quality is not up to a dac of 246 euro, at the moment I always had my dac ifi zen dac with my smsl sp200 amp to make a direct comparison between them. the biggest problem I found was that the...
Top Bottom