Search results

1. H

My God, Its Full of Snake Oil

Ansuz, Aavik and Börresen tightly linked together acc to their web site. Something to think about! I heard their sales talk on a High End fair a few years ago. All BS!
  2. H

What gear you wouldn't buy because of its name or cult status.

I have heard the big model ”05” but was not impressed. Does not really matter anyway since they are way out of my budget and size of house/room. Have a look on their website and in IMHO I think you can smell a lot of snakeoil.
  3. H

What gear you wouldn't buy because of its name or cult status.

I would never by anything from ”Audio Group Denmark”, Ansuz, Aavik, Börresen, having heard their BS sales talk on several audio fairs.
  4. H

New build of Linkwitz LXMini

I have no idea about the flex. I was also on a budget, thought initially about the 2x4, but decided to go for the 4x10 to keep the door open for a possible future addition with the Linkwitz +2 -woofers. The 4x10 was a large part of the budget initially, but the drivers I could find at a local...
  5. H

Impossible?

Hi, I’m an old guy to, 60+, and I want things to work as easy as possible. I suport the idea of an iPad to the DAC. The iPad is always on and ready to go in seconds. I also have some music on NAS, but dont play them anymore. As with vinyl, reels and casettes. Much easier to access it from the...
  6. H

Is the LXmini by Siegfried Linkwitz the answer for home audio?

Probably better than Mr Linkwitz original design? Maybe….. but I would be surprised!
  7. H

Toxic debates - The Public Misunderstanding Of Science

There used to be something called common sense, but that seems to be becoming more and more unusuall?
  8. H

Any motorcyclists on this forum?

Power bikes from the past is my cup of tea. This has the look but is a 2003 model. Have had it for 9 years and see little reason to replace it. Both me and the bike being oldish mean reasonable insurance in Sweden. Can otherwise be expensive.
  9. H

What? Please explain to me in what way this post on LXmini is connected to "Midsommar". Confused.
  10. H

Hi, new member here, but reading for quite some time, and enjoing this forum very much. I’ m also very pleased with my LXmini+2. I have a very simple set up with streaming through Apple TV, toslink to DSPmini 4x10 and 6ch amping with second hand Yamaha RX-v1700. All hidden behind the low...
Top Bottom