Search results

1. A

Review and Measurements of Matrix Audio Element X DAC/Streamer/Amp

New Firmware available: C12201 Changelogs: Support CUE files, albums can be displayed as separated tracks. Fixed the issue that in some cases, the metadata of WAV and CUE albums are displayed incorrectly. Fixed the issue that in some cases, playback from DLNA fails. Fixed the issue that the...
  2. A

New update of MAremote on Android available. Ready for next generation of devices (May presentation). 1. 2 generation element devices supported; 2. Qobuz streaming function optimized; 3. Fix the problem that the interface freezes when there are too many tracks in the Library; 4. Added search...
  3. A

New firmware available: C02001 1、Fixed the issue that the element device displays an incorrect status when the network drive is offline. 2、Fixed the issue that the element device cannot enter Wi-Fi configuration mode when the Dimmer option is set to 5 sec. 3、Fixed the issue that, when pressing...
  4. A

For point one: I tried Element X and M with headphones and I don't remember a clear difference and maybe element M impressed me the most. But I bought Element X to have balanced input for the headphones
  5. A

To me, on the other hand, everything works very well. 4tb HD is displayed in less than a minute, with all files and directories. The remote app with new update work with no iusses. Very strange
  6. A

New firmware for Element X and update of MAremote (Android) available. All fine, the app now work great, the add of Radio is very good.
  7. A

Based on all your experiences, which is the best player to use? Internal Ma Player, Roon, Audirvana or others? Thanks
  8. A

Today finally i used the IOS App of MAremote and all worked perfect! No problem to recognize the Element X and the new firmware was installed at the first try. Very good. Hope the Matrix Audio can update the Android App.
  9. A

I use Android. Like you can see, the same device is detected M & X
  10. A

Thanks but tryied many times but no works. Another iusse is that when i recognize the Element X, at the first chance MAremote recognize it how an Element M and not how an Element X. Anyone have the same bug? Thanks
  11. A

Anyone know why my Element X cannot find the new firmware? Thanks
  12. A

Hello, I can't find the new firmware. Does anyone know why
  13. A

Its true that Ma Remote app have some little iusses, but i usually use Audirvana with Usb input that sound better than Ma Remote in my opinion. Overall the Element X is an awesome device, and for me is perfect, both headphones and speakers setup. 10/10.
  14. A

Thank you. Yes, i think that in the headphone category I'll be really fine, the Adx 5000 for me is an inestimable value and i think that it is a beast. The next and last step will be to find a good balanced final amplifier to drive my Klipsch Rf-63
  15. A

Yesterday i had the opportunity to compared the M and X together. What can i say? I was wrong because i made a bad consideration without wait more hours of use. After a few days and a live comparative, i can say that the X is more refined than M, both on headphone and on speakers. In every case...
  16. A

it is funny? maybe im not very expert and need some advices? thank you anyway
Top Bottom