Search results

1. H

Best spec ADC Chip currently.... ??

That's right. It may have a slightly higher n-order distortion at -20dbfs ~ -30dbfs. The numerical results are same. It's just bad for your eyes
  2. H

Usb packet noise is seen in Cosmos adc. It is noise of 8khz, 16khz. Maybe try again with a ground change, an isolator, or a battery-powered laptop.
  3. H

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

I believe it's an analog switch for toppings. You can remove it and connect the wire directly, but you can't find the place to purchase the part.
  4. H

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Thank you sir. But I can't find it on Google.
  5. H

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Dear Professors. The name of this part? Or the purchase site? This is estimated to be a relay. (3710 2007U) I want to get it.
  6. H

Hi~ My d10b has no hump in IMD. It appears when thd+n and is RMAA stereo measurement. (-3dbfs) Noise increases only in the left channel. Is this ess hump, too?
  7. H

The left channel noise of the topping d10b is strange. When the output is higher than -30 dbfs, the noise level increases by +3 db. This can also be found on the Archimago's Musings site. Can we fix this?
  8. H

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Spartan cue is audiointerface. cue out 48khz/s -> cue in 48khz/s. cue out 48khz/s -> cosmos in 48khz/s Even if I try again a few times, there are some hump. All settings are the same.
  9. H

E1DA Cosmos ADC

dac : spartan cue 48khz/s, trs 4v out adc : cosmos adc 192khz/s, xlr 4.5v in CUE performance was not the best, but there was no hump. Oh, sorry. Please hold for a moment. I found something a little different.
  10. H

E1DA Cosmos ADC

I will measure it again with rew, mutitone, and arta on Monday. I haven't bought an oven yet, but I'll try to change the temperature in more detail. However, the 2nd and 3rd harmonics of the topping e50 seem to be worse than the specification of the cosmos adc.
  11. H

Yes. How did you know? between 23~24.
  12. H

dac : e50 xlr, 0dbfs adc : cosmos adc 4.5v rew : -1dbfs Tested how it changes with temperature.
  13. H

Beta Test: Multitone Loopback Analyzer software

topping e50 / cosmos adc It depends on the sampling rate.
  14. H

This is a screen of -30db and -27db with hooks. Pkane, I have a favor to ask of you. My computer is old, so 1280 resolution is the best. It's hard to enjoy because the screen is cut off and the settings are not visible. I'm sorry my computer was shit. ^^
  15. H

Thank you for the good program. I tried imd sweep. Even if the filter of e50 is changed, the hook of imd is the same.
  16. H

I tried again at 1.0.7. dac : e50 trs out, 0.0db (max vol) adc : cosmos 3.5v input, 2ch mode (my cosmos is 1ch 128.7dba, 2ch 125.7dba snr) generator : multitone analyzer -1db (ver : 1.0.7) The output was multitone analyzer, and REW only executed records. Both were set to 256k, dbr, and dbc.
  17. H

Hi! Look at the device in the picture above, the sampling rate setting is different. If the sampling rate is the same, td+n is lowered. (about 119.6td+n 2ch mode) In a few days, I will compare this program with REW.
  18. H

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Pkane. I'm sorry. I spelled it wrong. I used an automatic translator, which told me so. It's late, but I modified it.
  19. H

E1DA Cosmos ADC

Hi, Ivan. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/beta-test-multitone-loopback-analyzer-software.27844/ This is the link to Pkane. His program keeps updating, so let's wait.
Top Bottom