Search results

1. N

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

I had the exact same thing with my KH150 (connected to the other speaker) since the update to 1.1.10
  2. N

New Kii Seven

Really like the playlist @Puddingbuks! Thanks.
  3. N

New Kii Seven

I was also at the DAE this weekend and heard both setups , to me the Kii's sounded better. I have owned 8351A's for a while and heard the same sound from the 8351B's, a bit flat and speaker sticky. Could have been the music or the room offcourse, didn't listen that long to the Genelecs. My...
  4. N

Is there any better of Neumann KH150 + 2x KH750 at this price range?

As an owner of KH150, KH80 with KH750 and MA1, I would advice the KH150 with one KH750 at first for your listening distance and loudness (95 dB is not good for your hearing by the way..) Before these speakers I owned a Genelec 8351A with double 7350 subs setup, it did not sound as realistic as...
  5. N

To my opinion it is not. I think its a flawed design to still use a transmissionline. You can see in in the measurements of these speakers that it causes a cancellation in the high bass-low mids. Had the PMC LB1 once, was not impressed.
  6. N

Take the blind challenge! 300B SET vs. Straight Wire with Gain

Much thanks for doing this great test! Had 2 out of 3 "right"
  7. N

For the distance, yes. I had Revel ultima studio's (serie 1) in the same place, they sounded bigger and with more deep bass but also less precise. You hear more with the KH150's. I think because of the narrow dispersion, you hear more of the speakers and less of the room.
  8. N

Hi @Vadimchik , I just bought a pair of KH150's because i was so satisfied with the KH80's. They sound the same but with deeper bass. But their dispersion is different, it is less wide. For me they don't work in the same room and position as the KH80's (small room for nearfield listening ca. 1,3...
  9. N

Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary speaker review & measurements by Erin's Audio Corner

I'm impressed, really didn't expect anything from these vintage looking wooden boxes
  10. N

KEF Reference and Blade Meta announced, but where is the R Meta?????

Well the 8351a has offcourse a deeper lowend but the projected image is prety much the same, very stable and deep. Without GLM the 8351a are more bright but this is easily changed if you use the GLM software.
  11. N

KEF Reference and Blade Meta announced, but where is the R Meta?????

It would be great to see an active version of the LS50M with the C62 combined:cool: Could be a real competitor to the coaxial Genelecs (except for the 8361 offcourse). I own a set of 8351A and the passive version of the LS50M, they have more similarities in sound than differences.
Top Bottom