Search results

1. Malis

WiiM Amp discussion

On Android. I use HDMI and Spotify connect. When I switch between them, it remembers the last volume level on each separate input.
  2. Malis

WiiM Amp discussion

My app after update now shows per source volume control option.
  3. Malis

WiiM Amp discussion

Maybe this will help.
  4. Malis

WiiM Amp discussion

Here are some photos of the PCB, maybe you can see on the board.
  5. Malis

WiiM Amp discussion

Here is a video for those who do not want to take their amp apart. I really like to see my purchase on the inside before I pay my money, hope that it helps for some to decide.
  6. Malis

WiiM Amp discussion

I already have the app update and the new firmware. It works great. Really, I have not experienced any other situation where updates have been delivered in such a pace.
  7. Malis

WiiM Amp discussion

You need to connect Left/Mono RCA in on the back of the sub to the Wiim Amp Sub Out RCA.
  8. Malis

WiiM Amp discussion

Mine was PCB version 2, so it looks like that not all units are defective with the whine noise. I disassembled mine and it is dead silent. Also, thanks to Wiim for not gluing the rubber feet on the bottom. It is good that they are just rubber plugs and it seems that Wiim is conscious about...
  9. Malis

WiiM Amp discussion

That would be nice, if paired with the microphone in the remote control, the PEQ will gain a much higher capabilities.
  10. Malis

WiiM Amp discussion

Is the microphone on the back of the amp meant for Alexa and Google home use?
  11. Malis

WiiM Amp discussion

Well, I received my Wiim amp today from Amazon.de. No noise from the Amp or the speakers. It sounds great, and compared to my Cambridge audio CXA80 amp it sounds the same. I have a great headroom with my speakers. HDMI ARC works great and it is a very great peace of equipment. Basically a steal...
  12. Malis

WiiM Amp discussion

I have ordered my unit from audiophonics and estimated delivery is 4th of January. I will try and disassemble it as fast as I can and report on the humming issue, if there will be one. I hope there will be some serial numbers so we can compare from which batch each unit is coming from.
  13. Malis

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

What about your single ended output, is it quieter than XLR? Maybe the 18 ohm impedance is at fault. Because my Hifiman HE 4XX on single ended output are loud enough, on XLR it has way more power than my ears can handle.
  14. Malis

Privet! :D If you are willing, I would encourage you to go buy new fuses and change them, and then try to turn it on.
  15. Malis

Where do you live? What voltage is being used in your country? Also, they look like they have been blown. They cost few cents, you can go and by new ones, they are probably available in any hardware store or even gas stations. And yes, the hobby of enjoying quality music comes with strings...
  16. Malis

Maybe you can take a zoomed in photo of the fuse, maybe this is the faulty component. If the voltage selector is on the wrong setting, this could be the solution. Fuses are very cheap to replace, so maybe we can solve this and you will be able to use your DAC/Amp.
  17. Malis

I would try to replace the fuse and check the old one with a multimeter! Also, if possible, check if the voltage switch is functioning. Too bad you are having a rough experience and will have a sour taste with this brands products in the future. This is a great product and has served me well...
  18. Malis

I would start with the voltage selector. Check if you have the correct one selected. Then check the power wire and power switch on the back. You can turn on your SABAJ D5 by pressing the volume knobs center button. If you have no response, then I would start to check the fuse.
  19. Malis

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

Mine works as well. One unit is in my listening room where I use the remote that was supplied with the amp itself, other unit is being controlled by Logitech Harmony 665, in both ways they work flawlessly.
  20. Malis

Sabaj D5 - Owners' Thread

Can you provide link for the version download?
Top Bottom