Search results

1. S

Sabaj A30a announced

Only Pi Zero 2W has this problem. I think it is something related with the microUSB of the Pi Zero 2W. I used later the same microSD (picoreplayer) card in a Pi 4 with no problems. I will check again with a powered USB hub for the Pi Zero 2W and come back here with the result.
  2. S

Sabaj A30a announced

I use now a usb OTG cable for the Pi Zero 2W than an USB-A to USB-C cable. Little progress. 44.1 appears on my Sabaj display like in the case when I use my laptop but still Squeezelite can't start. aplay -l the result is no soundcard.
  3. S

Sabaj A30a announced

Also I tried to do an firmware upgrade to my Sabaj A30A but the software always freeze at the step where I click "connect" :(
  4. S

Sabaj A30a announced

I had the Pi Zero 2w working with some other DACs but all of them with the USB-B input. I don't know where to use "aplay -I" in PicorePlayer :(
  5. S

Sabaj A30a announced

Raspberry Pi Zero 2W, piCorePlayer 8.2.0, USB Audio, ALSA output setting in different ways. No luck...
  6. S

Sabaj A30a announced

I use it with many DACs but this is a digital amplifier and I think it request something else on Output settings. My laptop has no problem with Sabaj A30A.
  7. S

Sabaj A30a announced

Hi! I use Picoreplayer No luck with Sabaj A30A. Raspberrry Pi Zweo 2W can't see the Sabaj :(
  8. S

Sabaj A30a announced

Hi! Can it be use with a Raspberry Pi with the USB input? Thank you!
  9. S

RPi4 + CamillaDSP Tutorial

Hi! How to install and use CamillaDSP in picoreplayer? Thank you!
  10. S

Best OS/server to stream Tidal/Qobuz via Raspberry PI

How many GB is it necessary to have on the SD card?
  11. S

I2S via HDMI pinout wiring.

Hi! What is the pinout that you are using now for the I2S CABLE? I have also managed to extract PCM from the first I2S output (the one HDMI ready - HDMI female) but I am unable to play DSD via the second I2S output (the white plastic one). I am using a Sabaj D5 DAC. Thank you!
  12. S

Converting a Blu-ray/SACD player into a digital DSD transport

I have the Sabaj D5 and also the same Sony ubp-X800M2 but all I can get is PCM up to 176,4k when I play DSD files stored in my NAS. What are your settings?
Top Bottom