Search results

1. tamagaba

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

I am from Budapest
  2. tamagaba

Rotel DT-6000 Review & Measurements (CD Player / DAC)

What kind of drive does it have? Could you provide a measurement of a Pioneer PD-77 for example (or Philips CD-880) Thank you for the review
  3. tamagaba

Akai GX-620 Reel to Reel Tape Deck Measurements

It is a 30-40 years old mechanical unit with electronics A complete renovation is required (proper competence) Then let them listen and measure
  4. tamagaba

Measurements of Nakamichi Dragon Cassette Deck

Complete and professional upgrade is required on each piece. These are 30 year old assets We know this was a compromise after the open reel but some types had very good audible sounds I have a baby Naka too :)
  5. tamagaba

Unbranded ADC from eBay - measurements

Lot of cold soldering
  6. tamagaba

World's Cheapest DAC Review

OK zuppa - the next step could be an AB blind test with a high-end DAC :)
  7. tamagaba

In my opinion no problem the -57dB dynamic range. Its enough for a standard livingroom. There are some other parameter THD for example what is more important. Did you measure the noise floor level with SPL meter?
  8. tamagaba

It is really bad to see these measurement results in today’s digital world But one is measurement and the other is hearing All similar devices need complete refurbish after 30-40 years (it doesn't matter who does it) Now I am listening to my refurbished 7000 Teac and some of their cassettes...
  9. tamagaba

Omni I directional speakers

There is a speaker from a Hungarian developer - Zoltán BAYZ but I couldn't listen that because he didn't present it to the domestic audience in a hi-fi show in Budapest It is very expensive and he think there are no buyer public in Hugary :) Maybe on a high-end show in München .. Have you ever...
  10. tamagaba

Any Quadral listeners here?

Is this the original? It will be change or repair If you see the fixing (glue) not so good
  11. tamagaba

Any Quadral listeners here?

Hello, Yes I have 3gen Vulkan It is refurbish at the moment New bass driver edge The newest capacitors and resistors on crossover ... and TH800 :) change new folia and cleaning And I will modify the transmission line attenuation material Measured 1m mid driver axis (miniDSP Umik 1) - I will...
  12. tamagaba

What lossy codec do you use

Lame 320 MP3 CBR - Foobar, Audition or dBPoweramp I have many lossless music format on PC but unfortunately I can not make different between HD music and lossy compressed format with ABX test Therefore my HiFi budget has become cheaper :)
Top Bottom