Search results

1. M

Yamaha R-N803 Smart Receiver Review

Hey , I have this amp. All works perfect. This is the User here sorry to say. Get the Yamaha AV receiver App and setup your crossover. There is absolutely no problem
  2. M

Cambridge Audio EVO 150 USB Audio problem

What are you Talking about ? REW ? Is not EVO 150
  3. M

Hello StaticV3 , thank you, do you own an EVO 150? No, it doesnt force, we have years external DACs on the Macs and know how this should work there.
  4. M

And yes we updated the device to latest firmware
  5. M

Dear group, We have serious problems with our EVO 150 not being able to use the USB Audio interface with our MACs. The Midi Interface Cambridge support sent us should look like this ( first picture) but it looks like this (second picture) on our MacBook and Mac Mini. If we want to switch it...
  6. M

Cambridge EVO 150 - issue with usb interface

Tested today with MacBook pro. Same problem. This is a real pain. Read the manual but didn’t find whatever setting regarding usb class in the App nor the device. USB Class2 displayed when selecting usb Audio as Input
  7. M

Cambridge EVO 150 - issue with usb interface

Hi, We have major issues connecting the EVO 150 via USB to Mac mini. We hear a second sound and then it stops. Mac configured correctly. Tried normal audio output and Audirvana. All other USB DACs work flawlessly Any hints ?
  8. M

Distortion with XLR Input on Cambridge EVO150 Need Help!

We had the exact same problem with a DAC connected to the EVO150 via XLR
  9. M

Atoll IN200 measurements - any good?

This FFT measurements show pretty nasty harmonics right ? Can some expert here go to the measurements in the link and conclude ?
  10. M

Atoll IN200 measurements - any good?

So often I am searching here for objective measurements and less bashing of these imo great pieces of metal. Please find a full detailed measurements analysis LINK Listening Test Link Anybody can comment the measurements results? Look rather nasty right ?
  11. M

Elac Uni-Fi 2.0 Review (bookshelf speaker)

Hi gents, What was the conclusion here ? I am lost
  12. M

Why do records sound so much better than digital?

Mainly all recording studios work digital since years. Why should any modern music produced on a pure digital chain sound better on vinyl ? I get the point with old analog recordings on vinyl.
  13. M

Yes exactly. Was wondering as it is the upper end of volume. But maybe just wrong interpretation from my side
  14. M

Bought it and running LS50. Seems the amp lacking some power for the hungry little monsters. Need to crank up volume pretty high -24db to listen in my 22sqm room.
  15. M

2.1 Amp/Receiver with crossover HPF LPF

Dear folks, I am having KEF LS50 and SVS Sb1000 and asking myself which amp I should buy. What I need is an amp with high pass and low pass filter. Looking through the several reviews the bluesound Powernode and the Yamaha R-N803D can work. Are there any others and recommendations from...
  16. M

Stereo receivers, amps, and preamps with XO that include high-pass filter for the main speakers?

Hey gents and lady’s , What is now a good stereo+sub streaming amp or amp with high pass filter next to the low pass for the sub. I read the whole thread but nobody came to a conclusion yet
  17. M

Good way to stream Amazon Music HD to DAC

Super easy. Used lightning USB adapter iPad iPhone dir3ctly to usb dac. Amazon hd full qualty. I think this works with a lot of dacs. tested with topping d70 and d30 loxjie
  18. M

Review and Measurements of Allo DigiOne RPI S/PDIF

Dude, if you arent hearing that does not mean that the Allo Shanti is bad right?
Top Bottom