Search results

1. C

Help upgrading audio in a Sprinter

The passenger sprinter has 3 speaker pairs (a pair each for the first 3 rows) but the kids are all plugged into their phones in back so care about the front row only. I've disconnected the stock center speaker which was truly ear splitting. I want the cheapest good system recommendation...
  2. C

How good are the monitor options with USB Inputs (Airpulse A100, Vanatoo Transparent One, Audioengine)

Any high marks for the monitor options with USB Inputs (or any other digital input) ? For nearfield listening driven by an iMac, the simplicity has some appeal. I'm going back and forth for my desktop setup but the idea of having a good enough dac built into the speaker would simplify my setup...
  3. C

Genelec 8330A vs 8030C

Just found out I had a previously unknown credit at Musicians Friend (expiring way too quickly). I've been fussing over a monitor decision on another thread but the Genelec mounting options and size make them attractive and the credit makes the price more so. I steered toward the 8330A to have...
  4. C

Help me find near field wall mount powered monitors - mid price, <10" deep

That mid-price part rules out the easiest choice of Genelec and of course they have nice looking mounts (granted the mounts are $100 each so as much as a low-end speaker). I need the wall mount due to tight desk space and large displays. I also likely need 10"max unit depth. I'd prefer to stay...
  5. C

Player-Streamer Roundup - Need feedback on yours

I'm looking for a player/streamer (and Dac too but that seems easier). I want to try some of the high res services as well with a good enough system to hear the difference but have Spotify now (with some local ripped Flac). Some options: Node 2i or NAD 658 Bluesound. I hear mixed things on...
Top Bottom