Search results

1. L

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

Ok, so major breakthrough. This ALREADY works. Simply get an Apple TV, go to Remotes and Devices, Volume Control and then Learn New Device Use your Soncoz remote to tune it and then you can through it away!
  2. L

Hey Ben1987, hope you're well I've been holding out hope for Apple Remote support to control the volume. Any word on how testing went with it? Or how would someone even add this support? If you could explain how someone could build it I might be able to ask a friend to help
  3. L

The DAC is incredible. Thank you! Having 1 remote to control everything would be insane. All other buttons work on Apple TV and volume for the DAC. I'm certain that there would be a bump in sales from it.
  4. L

Yeah that fixed my issue a while back. Any news on the Apple Remote testing @Ben1987 or is it unlikely to ever be supported?
  5. L

Has anyone had issues with their SGD1 restarting constantly? It seems to happen more after I've just turned it on (every 3-4 minutes) and less often as it gets warmed up (every 15-20 minutes). I've got it connected to my Wifi network and added the ANIG hotspot today incase that would work...
  6. L

Nope, only one. Weird right? Are there any mobile apps available that could control volume from a phone?
  7. L

Just got my SGD1 DAC and am very happy with it :) I have three questions: 1. Does anyone know if it's possible to adjust the volume with USB Type C input from a computer? My desk is weirdly set-up such that my secondary non-speaker facing use case means the remote won't work around the corner...
  8. L

Do people feel that the updates and feedback Soncoz listens to on this forum is helping make the product better over time relative to SMSL and the SU-9? Edit: Has anyone heard about how long/if the Apple remote will be supported? That would be epic!
  9. L

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

Will the Su-9 likely support an Apple Remote? Ben the SONCOZ SGD1 engineer is exploring adding that functionality which would be pretty nice.
  10. L

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

This is exactly what I came to this thread to find out. Haha. Give me an answer!
  11. L

Tossing up between the SGD1 and the SU-9. Anyone have any advice on what I should decide and why? Pro for SGD1 Build quality and looks are much nicer Con for SGD1 Have these been sorted? 'design quirks in ESS DAC chip, we have rising intermodulation distortion in mid levels.' Remote
  12. L

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

The JBL 310S is $100 off for $299. https://www.amazon.com/JBL-LSR310S-Powered-Studio-Subwoofer/dp/B00I08RT3U/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=JBL+310S+sub&qid=1586230748&sr=8-2
  13. L

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Do you get the sense topping is trying to clear out stock before a new batch of products launches e.g. Su-9?
  14. L

SMSL SU-8 Version 2 Balanced DAC

What is this IMD issue? Thinking about buying this on drop at the moment.
  15. L

2019 CES Asia ---SMSL will bring new product there

@SMSL-Mandy Does it look like April/May/June might be the new release date of the SU-9 now?
  16. L

S.M.S.L. SU-8s

March is here and while the SU8 is on Massdrop for $185 I'm eagerly awaiting news of the SU9. Would there be any reason to wait for Amir to do the proper testing before pulling the trigger if it's released in the next week or two?
  17. L

JBL 305P mkII equalization

Noob question, is there a way to apply a REW filter to a hardware device that could sit in-between the XLR output and 3.5mm input to a 'dumb' device like a TV?
  18. L

JBL LSR305P MKii and Control 1 Pro Monitors Review

In anyone see's any great deals on the 305 mk ii please post :)
Top Bottom