Search results

1. M

Want to buy a player that shows album covers - any suggestions?

I ended up making the touchscreen pi with squeeze box and lms paired it up with the squeezer app on my phone and it works real good!
  2. M

Want to buy a player that shows album covers - any suggestions?

Following, does anyone have a link to a video that shows you how to set up the pie to a screen to display album artwork? I just got mine set up with moode but that's about it but that's about the extent of my knowledge
  3. M

best audio streamer for amazon music HD

I have a Chromecast audio from ebay and an echo link in route. I don't know if I will be able to hear a diff but we will see! Hoping not because then I can use the link with my echo show and have a display.
  4. M

best audio streamer for amazon music HD

I was in the same dilemma if we have a good prime day I'm going to pick up a link and use a show with it to give a small display
  5. M

Mayday- What streamer/player for Qobuz (rookie)

My biggest issue with MConnect is once I exit out of the app for it to find MOode again I have to restart my Pi which is an annoying extra step.
  6. M

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

Think your preference changes a bit over time and that relaxed tuning on the Autuers that drew me in came and went and I had a kid so closed backs became more practical lol
  7. M

Funny you should say that! I had a pair of zmf Autuers for quite a while and recently mover over the focal Stellia
  8. M

Would there be a reason I don't like the way planars retrieve music? Ive had more then a few including currently owning the DC aeon rts and just take them off after about 5 minutes and reaching for a dynamic driver headphone. Ps once I hit my 30 posts I'll be listing them for sale
  9. M

Revel F228Be Review (Speaker)

Maybe 1 day! those are some good looking speakers but at 5k a piece I want them in cocobolo!
  10. M

Sennheiser HD 58X vs HD 6XX: which of the two "tells the truth"?

I'm a big fan of the 58x, I've had a lot of phones come and go but they stay put!
  11. M

Klipsch The Three Review (Powered Speaker)

It's a shame these test so poorly because they look great!
  12. M

The most overrated and underrated headphone you tried?

My wife loves the K371's, I find them boring and the build quality makes me want to rip them off my head lol.
  13. M

Best headphones for Rock/Metal under $2K

I'm not a huge fan of planars, really liked the Auteurs though!
  14. M

Upgrading my JDS Labs Element

Ended up saving some more cash up and got the rme adi-2 dac fs!
  15. M

The most overrated and underrated headphone you tried?

Most overrated: LCD-X... they are heavy and don't do anything that makes me want to ever put them on my head again. Most underrated: Noble Audio Sage IEMs, these things are great and never really discussed. Came across them by chance in a partial trade for a higher end set of iems. The pair I...
  16. M

Was looking at that, is a bit of a stretch any other options?
  17. M

Hey guys, As the name suggests I am looking to upgrade my current JDS Labs Element. Some items I'd like for the new one would be MQA support, balanced output, and usb input. Tried out the IFI Zen Dac but you can hear the humm when nothing is playing and that's no bueno. Trying to keep price...
Top Bottom