Search results

1. C

Review and Measurements of Okto DAC8 8Ch DAC & Amp

I am on firmware 1.11 - is there a changelog / are there any improvements on Windows 10 (USB) with newer firmware? Also below is my updated procedure for native DSD64 and native DSD128 playback in foobar2000 with the OKTO DAC8 (also plays PCM without having to change any foobar2000 settings)...
  2. C

Thanks for your replies and support, Pavel. The DAC8 PRO sounds great in my setup! Pavel, I am curious by your note "if you close the loop by connecting something else grounded to the additional outputs." What is the easiest/most cost-effective way to do that? Is it a matter of cutting open...
  3. C

Also in addition to the ASIO issue above I have a strange grounding/buzzing issue on mine if anything is plugged into outputs 5 or 7 on my DAC8 Pro. Currently everything is dead silent (when no audio is playing) with those channels having no connection (I just moved my two rear connections of...
  4. C

Received my DAC8 PRO today! Order number in the 50s. Could someone with a DAC8 in hand please share the settings to get native DSD / DoP working through Windows 10? I have tried a number of online guides and different software programs to no avail. Benchmark's DAC3 was configured and played...
Top Bottom